Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ALL THIS SITE DOES is create MORE work for teachers who already have ENOUGH to do!!!!    

ALL THIS SITE DOES is create MORE work for teachers who already have ENOUGH to do!!!!

Nebal
Lebanon

It seems you don �t deserve that much attention. Just one thing to keep in mind :

YOU Lost YOUR Chance to Become A Better Teacher!!!

27 Jun 2009     

domnitza
Romania

Dear Sylvie, I  really do not think that this person will ever become a member of this community. Our community, in fact. Not with this attitude anyway.
It is not our loss, but his.

27 Jun 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

You probably dont care, but what you just did was to come to our house to insult us...know what

YOURE NOT WELCOME, Dead

27 Jun 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

My dear Margoe

It is your attitude that sucks!  This is definitely not the site for you. Go and spit your venom somewhere else.

Stella

27 Jun 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

aren �t we going a bit too far?
ever heard of love at second sight? (second site? )
maybe this colleague will change his or her mind about us when he or she is less stressed by end of term things. No need to spit back I think

27 Jun 2009     

domnitza
Romania

"Your mind is like a parachute, it works best when open ..."
I love what you wrote, Sylvie, though in Romanian the word parachute has a different meaning and I always must be careful when I say your quotation. I for one try tyo keep my mind this way. And not only the mind, but  my soul, my heart, my eyes.
What are the Normand elves doing, by the way?
Smile

27 Jun 2009     

Silvy_E
United States

As teachers, we ALWAYS have a lot ...  so here you have an activity , and you are free to use it :)

Complete:

A person who is incompetent or unable to succeed; something doomed to fail or disappoint.

L _ _ _ _ R

Have a good one.

27 Jun 2009     

Popina
Uruguay

DEAR MARGOE OR SHOULD I SAY "AMARGA" THAT �S AN SPANISH WORD FOR BITTER.
THIS IS MY MESSAGE FOR YOU:

JEALOUSY IS A DISEASE:    GET WELL SOON MY DEAR!!!

27 Jun 2009     

yolprica
Spain

I suppose Margoe was just kidding when she wrote that, it �s the only possibility I can think of, don �t you agree?
Kisses
Yolanda

27 Jun 2009     

lyny
Mexico

Since I got stuff from this site my ss. say I�m the best teacher they know (not the beast),

they hate the kind of lazy teachers that only ask them to translate pag... (GET MONEY FOR DOING NOTHING)

what a shame for you and your ss.

don�t spread your poison, we need A BETTER WORLD

AND HARD WORKING TEACHERS!!!!

27 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >