Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ALL THIS SITE DOES is create MORE work for teachers who already have ENOUGH to do!!!!    

ALL THIS SITE DOES is create MORE work for teachers who already have ENOUGH to do!!!!

sandramendoza
Argentina

Dear Margoe... If you do not like this site... you are free to go. This a wonderful site where teachers can exchange their worksheets. 

28 Jun 2009     

pete
Mexico

WHO SUCKS?....I GUESS THOSE WHOTH WHO DON �T LIKE SHARING AND DON �T DO ANYTHING ELSE FOR THEIR SS...IF YOU DON �T LIKE THIS WONDERFUL SITE, JUST UNSCRIBE AND GET OUT OF HERE....THIS PLACE ISN �T FOR LOSERS LIKE YOU....SO WHO SUCKS?

28 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

LOL FOCL LOL

Why does everyone take every post so seriously???

28 Jun 2009     

tricia973
Uruguay

I �m shocked... I don �t really understand what kind of person could do what Margoe did... insult people without reason... it �s difficult to see that person an educator...

Whatever, I �ve been here for just a couple of months and I feel extremelly pleased and grateful to have found this site! My lessons are much better since I �ve found dozens, hundreds of ideas, not only worksheets, to work with and my students are succeding because of that!
Moreover, my own work has improved drastically since I feel motivated to create and share - first with my students - and then with other teachers round the world and as someone already said it makes my day when I see people from several countries who find my work useful and leave a thank-you note.

I even sometimes feel in debt because I get much more from this site that I could offer in return... but I try to be an active memeber offering my help to others and feel the pleasure of being part of a GREAT COMMUNITY like this one!

Hugs to everyone from Uruguay!!

Tricia 

28 Jun 2009     

douglas
United States

I sent you a private message--consider what I said, you may be surprised.

30 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Now you have me curious, Douglas. I �m DYING to know what was in that PM!

1 Jul 2009     

jennybohmes
Argentina

Yeah I am curious too.!!
did you notice? she hasn�t replied any of the posts...
Maybe "someone" wanted to know what we really think about this site so she/he pretended to be angry with us.She/he was expecting the reaction we actually had...
Is this idea too crazy to be true?

1 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5