Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ALL THIS SITE DOES is create MORE work for teachers who already have ENOUGH to do!!!!    

ALL THIS SITE DOES is create MORE work for teachers who already have ENOUGH to do!!!!

lomasbello
Venezuela

This the best website I �ve ever been in. Dear collegues, Do not waste time with those kind of impolite people. I agree with CynW, Margoe you are a loser. Everything you want to do in life, needs an effort.  We appreciate more when thing become difficult. What a pity, Margoe is not capable to understand that!!

27 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Hey, everybody, just ...

Anita 

27 Jun 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I just have to say, Margoe. The worksheet you created, which is a grammar guide, can be found in any ENGLISH PAGE. What we do here is to EXCHANGE interesting material, stuff we create for your classes, and again, not for the website, and SHARING with other teachers, gaining the right (according to the site �s rules) to download their material as well. In here I �ve found the kind of material I �ve never found for free on the web (and again, not entirely for free, you need to CONTRIBUTE!)

Well, if you wish too see (I bet you don �t) how many people feel, you can check this post:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=9786

And have a nice life!

27 Jun 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

If you would have taken the time to read properly you would have read:
� �Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc. � �.

This site is all about exchanging and sharing.  I guess it �s not for you, since it seems you don �t want to share.  Ciao, au revior, good-bye.

Manon said it all.

27 Jun 2009     

txellalalluna
Andorra

another teacher who does not read "formulations".
How can we expect our students to read instructions, then?!

;)
have a great day.

27 Jun 2009     

silvia.patti
Italy

As My father says "it �s better to loose than to find you".

Good boring work!!!

27 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

Be patient - it �s worth the effort. 

Have a great Saturday/ Sunday. 

It �s nice to know that I don �t have to get up for school tomorrow.  ( even though I do - for a meeting - at least I don �t have to teach again till the week  after - 5 days of a special course and then I �m finally done.)

27 Jun 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

Thanks for the smiles your video brought Anita!Clap

27 Jun 2009     

layoli
Mexico

I�m new, and take me a lot of time finish the printable, but I feel great! Because I can share something I make, and I feel proud to participate in this site

I can�t imagine someone to believe you, because you only express your own frustration, and your problems. You right, this site can�t help you, you need help, but maybe like a doctor in psychology.

It�s a pity that you are a teacher because a teacher wants to share, if a school has teachers like you poor students

27 Jun 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Wow  - you are one pissed off person!!!!

You really think signing up and uploading materials is a pain?
I can think of a million other things that are more of a pain than that.

So you can take your bad vibes and spread them all over the net -
I couldn �t care less.

All I can say is - have a good life.
We won �t miss you.

(dear colleagues - life is too short for these bitchy people - don �t waste your time or breath - I think you all are the greatest people around!)

27 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >