Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ALL THIS SITE DOES is create MORE work for teachers who already have ENOUGH to do!!!!    

ALL THIS SITE DOES is create MORE work for teachers who already have ENOUGH to do!!!!

pirchy
Israel

If you just make a little effort you �ll see how great this site really is!
There is no other ESL site on the World Wide Web which is as good as this! Sharing material is saves all of us so much time and eventually we become better teachers!
The beauty in this site is that we, the teachers, learn a lot from each other, and our students get better worksheets.

So it �s up to you if you want to become a member is this wonderful community, but insulting people is definitely not the right way!

27 Jun 2009     

roxette
Peru

hi

I agree with you all, being impolite is not a good way to solve things...just ignore her and do not behave the same way please...we all know how valuable this site is...and how together we are when facing a problem...i �m new too..and yeah it does take me time to make my worksheets..but at the same time  I feel great when someone downloads them and says: THANK YOU!....that really makes my day.... I love this site...so not spoil it with your comments...just unsuscribe..

success in life and do not wear too much yourself out!

roxana.Smile

27 Jun 2009     

olaola
Italy

I think you all are taking Margoe too seriously... she is probably joking... what she says is absolutely meaningless

27 Jun 2009     

libertybelle
United States

No Olaola - You have misunderstood. I �m a native speaker and this is no joke.
It �s not even sarcasm and this is not joking - unless this person is absolutely useless at English.
No benefit of the doubt here - she is downright rude.
good riddance to bad rubbish!
L

28 Jun 2009     

mjpa
Spain

I just think Margoe is been sarcastical. ANd to a certain extent I agree with her. This site is so dependable that you become addicted to it. It�s something superior. Something you cannot controle. The first thing I do in the morning whenever I can is to come here and start downloading exercises.
I can spend hours seeing exercises, reading the forus and so on. Most of the days I even visit the page several times a day.
Obviously, before knowing about eslprintables I saved all that time.
SO, as you can see, she�s true.

28 Jun 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

bad case of addiction, mjpa.
Is there a cure for it?
I think I �m heading there, too ...

28 Jun 2009     

mjpa
Spain

There are a kind of pills. They are called :"Tryingtobebetterteachers". They are not easy to find, but they exist. Wink

28 Jun 2009     

cookingongas
France

Oh dear Margoe - how long are you going to spend spreading bad vibes about this site on all the other forums that we may well use too?

45 minutes?

Longer?

I wouldn �t waste that precious time if I were you. I �m sure you �ve got some lessons to prepare.

I �d like to think most of us are pretty forgiving, and will still be here when you �ve calmed down and come back.

Take care,

Charles.

28 Jun 2009     

angryparrot
United Kingdom

The rewards and benefits that you receive from this site is always double the effort you put in. Look at all the exellent teachers from every country of the world that share here. You really could not buy all these excellent materials in a book, and no book could support you when you have questions, problems and issues, like the members of this site do. I, for one, am honoured to be a member of this community. I think, Margoe, that you have missed the point of eslprintables by a long way. Think of the long term rather than the short.

As for it taking 45 minutes, were you typing with one finger?

Regards,

angryparrot

28 Jun 2009     

Cartuxa
Portugal

Come on, Margoe...This is the most useful  site I �ve ever been in, you got to be kidding... you are, aren �t you? Too bad if you �re not!

28 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >