Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 86th anniversary of Foundation of Turkish Republic    

86th anniversary of Foundation of Turkish Republic

vardaki
Cyprus

Peace in our hearts.  JESUS

Good night from the free part of Cyprus.

29 Oct 2009     

maker1
Turkey

We as Turkish nation treasure our republic and the person who gave it to us so I thank all of the nice people who have put up with Mr. Dgdn �s second message and shared our joy. 

29 Oct 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

Thanks for your meaningul post maker1 

I �m glad to feel your support on such a subject which is important to me.

see you round

best regards to all! 

29 Oct 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Dear all, 1st of all congratulations. 2nd, could you please remove the pics from the forum? We �re wasting space. Thank you.

Olga

29 Oct 2009     

maker1
Turkey

Opinions are to be respected, but wasting of space for such a great leader is doubtful. Should you have one to commemorate, I �d stand up and bow to.

29 Oct 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Don �t twist my words, please. Pictures, all of them, in general, waste forum space. Maybe you could create a WSS based on this day and upload it, don �t you think? or bookmark an interesting page about it. I �m sure all of you know this is not correct.

30 Oct 2009     

maker1
Turkey

I �d be curious to see messages and pictures about Halloween or Guy Fawkes � day wouldn �t you be ??

30 Oct 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! 
I enjoy learning about other cultures...
Thanks a lot!!! 

About pics... why some people can upload pics...and some others can �t??? 

30 Oct 2009     

Akanah
Spain

no, not really. And I �ve already asked people to stop publishing any type of pics in the forum.

30 Oct 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

" I �m off to bed. "

see, Olga, there is a God, and he is telling you what is better. I had already told it to you in the other thread.
Sleep well, pinky dreams, tomorrow, when you come back, all these pics will have gone away. Don �t stress. Keep cool. Life is too short. Be happy now, because you don �t know if there will be funny pictures after death.

30 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >