Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Let us be a bit more dignified!    

Let us be a bit more dignified!

malice6
Poland

It really is. Yes,personally, I love it. I didn �t write it red - she must have distingushed it herself - maybe she likes it too. And the fact that she edited it illigally is also a fact. Is it too much for you to be objective? Just give it a try. I �ve just realized it �s much harder than being honest, you know.
I �m fed up with your partial point of view.

20 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

And I �m fed up with your hypocrisy.

20 Jan 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi Malice:
"Zailda, Michaela and Silke - "holly trinity". Or rather some kind of mutual adoration society. Funny isn �t it? Hope you have a good laugh now too. ... "

Yes, you do know how to be funny. Congrats! Yours has been one of the best jokes of the year! Far better than Zailda �s cactus-pacifier pic which scandalizes you that much ! And much more insulting, indeed! Please, keep on sharing your excellent jokes! But remember they should be your own creation, do not take them from the net or they may get reported and deleted.Wink

Have a good evening,

Stella

20 Jan 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Zailda
Glad to see you around, just dropped in to say a big THANK YOU for all the work you are doing here, for the sake of everyone of us.
As we say here, Portugal " Que nunca te doam as m�os " ( translation = may your hands never hurt ). Thanks for everything and for the pacifier too, I loved it and as I wrote in the first thread :

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

A picture is worth a million words.
@Zailda Clap

21 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5