Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2    

BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2

Lana.
Ireland

Guys,
did you read my first post carefully?

I was suggesting that we break into 3 major groups, and in this way everyone will have a chance to travel somewhere hopefully not too far.

Australians can organise together with China and Japan and India, there is no need to be sad.

9 Feb 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

I just love the idea. It may seem difficult to organize everything but possible.  
Also I was thinking, before organizing official ESL Printables meeting maybe we could try to organize local meetings first. Let �s say, Spanish members of the website will try to meet in Spain, Russian members somewhere in Russia, members from the US somewhere in the US, teachers from Australia somewhere in Australia and so on.
I hope this summer there will be more meetings of ESL Printables members. If anyone is going to visit some country during summer holidays, why not also meet teachers from that country.

EDIT: Lana, breaking into 3 groups is another way out Thumbs Up

Colleagues, join in!

9 Feb 2010     

mariamit
Greece

HEy Kate, I like that suggestion, too. It may even be better to organise each country first. Maybe each country can choose one person to arrange things for their country then we can follow Lana �s suggestion.  This really is a wonderful idea. Let �s start somewhere!Tongue

PS. Yes Mena we really should do it!

9 Feb 2010     

silviamontra
Spain

Hey, people, you really make it sound so engaging!! I �d love to participate as well, though I must admit travelling far away, with the expenses that means might be a bit of a problem.
I am in for a first-meeting in our own countries. It would definetely be much easier. And after that, just try to fly to the moon.

9 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I love the idea of organizing the first meeting in our own country and the second could be a general meeting in Azores. Brazil is large enough and it �ll be a problem for us to meet, but there �s no harm in trying. Traveling to some states in Brazil is even more expensive than going  to Europe.

9 Feb 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

I totally see your point people, but personally I just have this travelling itch in me, I just want to get up and go!.. Within Europe, that is.

Let�s make a list of people and destinations:

members willing to travel within Europe send me/Mena a pm with your name and Europe.

Members willing to travel within their own country send a pm with your name and My Country.

Members willing to travel the globe - name and Globe.

9 Feb 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

I �m with Lana. I just love travelling. What a wonderful excuse for a trip!

9 Feb 2010     

carinita
Argentina

This is crazy!! That �s why I want to be a part of it Tongue

9 Feb 2010     

FroggyClaudine
France

This is a great idea. I �d love the Azores as a destination but isn �t it a bit late to organise everything for this summer ? Wouldn �t it be easier for summer 2011 ?
I �m with Lana about the too far location ! Europ is ok for me. Or be crazy to the end and choose.... Australia !!!!

9 Feb 2010     

kprichorniana
Mexico

I do think like kate...I really feel that once we get a committee organized in each country, things will get easier to travel around the world.  I hope all this plans materialize!!! It �s very very exciting.  We could have an annual congress in our country in spring to get organized for the international congress in summer,  wherever it is held... that �d be awesome!!!

9 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >