Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2    

BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2

mena22
Portugal

Wow, It �s so good to see everybody so enthusiastic about the Congress. Big smile

As Lana said, it �s impossible to reach a consensus where the meeting is going to be among us all, that �s why it is a great idea to start grouping members by country. As for me, I �m with Lana. I also would like to go to a foreign country. I �ve received four messages so far and people seem to find Spain a good place for the first meeting, not only because it �s the "Headquarters" of ESLprintables and the home of victor, but also because it �s not so far away as the Azores. I thought it was a great idea. What do you think? Cool

As for the number of days, 3 would be nice, but I �m sure some of us would like to stay a little bit longer and I think that can be arranged. Besides, I �d be more than happy to bring some of you back with me to the Azores for a week at least (Spain is so near!)... I have 2 extra rooms. But I can always try to find some more.... Big smileBig smileBig smile

11 Feb 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi again wonderful Mena! SPAIN is great too!

11 Feb 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

Spain is fine with me.
Spain is the home of the man who made this possible. I �d like to shake his noble hand.
Besides, I want to see Katiana.

11 Feb 2010     

Anna P
Brazil

Clap It �s a SUPER idea! Count me in!

11 Feb 2010     

mariannina
Italy

What about Rome? Hug

11 Feb 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

This Canadian might be willing to travel all the way to Europe but if I do, I � not going for 3 days. You guys will have to take me around Europe after the convention and help me discover your wonderful countries.

I know I know... I �m sucking up to you but this is soooooooooo worth it. He he he

11 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

That �s a deal manonski!!!! The azores are only 5 hous away from canada, I think. There are direct flights to Ponta Delgada with SATA Internacional. You would visit my Island and we would go together to the Congress!! Oh dear manonski I love the idea!!!!! LOL
P.S. And we would bring lana back with us and anyone else who would like to join! Oh, I LOVE IT!!! LOL

11 Feb 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

And Lana, I �m willing to give a workshop at the convention if I get to go. (Depends on how much this thing is going to cost me)

Mena, you �re on!

11 Feb 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Dear Mena! Would you show us some photos of Azores!? I �ve been trying to google some but I �m not sure, I can �t find a nice gallery!

Thanks!

11 Feb 2010     

carinaluc
Argentina

I definitely won �t be able to attend, no matter where you organise this event (unless it �s my hometown, Buenos Aires), but my heart will be with you all the way.

Hugs

Carina

11 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >