Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2    

BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2

Lana.
Ireland

Just to let everyone know -

I am receiving pms (KEEP SENDING THEM, PEOPLE!)

and will very soon start forming them into groups.

Great support from Mexico/Spain, thanks a lot!

Keep it coming,

I am not idle even if I don �t reply that often.

12 Feb 2010     

marta_marta
Poland

Brilliant idea! I �d like to attend too! Spain sounds great!
Maybe we could create a separate website/blog or some kind of a section here, if it �s fine by Victor. This way all members who are interested could be up to date with the news. What do you think?

12 Feb 2010     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Great!

I �ll go for it.

Kisses

12 Feb 2010     

mariannina
Italy

I love Spain, if you decide to meet there I �ll be with you.

Manonski if you like to visit Rome my house is at your disposal, I live in Terracina that is 100 km far from the capital of Italy.

Ciao

12 Feb 2010     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

I �ve sent a pm to Mena and Lana sayng Spain would be just fair for the 1st meeting!

And ... summer would be really a nice idea.... work (?) in the morningWink... and vacation in the afternoonTongue

What do you think?

Ehehehe... we are all dreaming... it �s good for the Soul !!Clap

12 Feb 2010     

mariamit
Greece

I think Spain would be wonderful. I especially like the idea of Seville- it �s also cheaper than Madrid and Valencia at least when I visited. So, Should we try for Spain? (Of course I �ll travel anywhere and I �lll help all I can also)Big smile

12 Feb 2010     

kprichorniana
Mexico

I can �t wait for this to happen!!! Teachers in Mexico  I can �t wait to hear from you and have meetings to organized it all.  I �m in the state of Sonora myself.  Just in case anyone here is near by.

xx

12 Feb 2010     

cris03glu
Mexico

I �ve been reading your posts and Everything sounds great! I support the idea of meeting first in our countries... but u decide... I �m in!!
n.n

Regards from Mexico
(Toluca)

12 Feb 2010     

sea camel
Belgium

This really sounds wonderful and I really feel like joining (I wouldn �t even mind putting my tent down.) but I must admit it �ll all depend on when and where in Europe (kids, husband working in shifts)... Keep me posted!

Kristien

12 Feb 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

manonski, if you stay with ladybird, make sure you two come to see me, too, I virtually live around the corner from where she lives (well, maybe 40 km or so....)
Dorothea

12 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >