Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ESL PRINTABLES IS A WASTE OF TIME    

ESL PRINTABLES IS A WASTE OF TIME

esljill
United States

ESL PRINTABLES IS A WASTE OF TIME

This site is absolutely ridiculous--after jumping through all the hoops, registering, downloading the toolbar, activating the account, THEN I FIND OUT THAT I HAVE TO HAVE POINTS TO DOWNLOAD A WORKSHEET! I still can �t print off the worksheet!!!!

I am furious that I wasted all this time and still didn �t get my dinosaur worksheet.  THIS SITE IS VERY DISHONEST AND I WILL BE WARNING ALL OF MY TEFL TEACHERS NOT TO USE THIS RIP-OFF SITE.

1 May 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

bye bye!!!!!!

1 May 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

HOW CAN YOU BE SO RUDE? The main idea of this site is SHARING. Just google and you will find a lot of free resources. This place is really not for you!

PS. You have to respect your colleagues.

BYE, BYE...

1 May 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

um so I am guessing you didn �t bother to actually READ the "what is this" link at the top of the page or read the agreement page fully when you registered?
http://www.eslprintables.com/whatisthis.htm#thetop

I am sorry you feel this way... but this link which is at the top of the page and the FAQ �s also would have told you this.
This is actually the greatest resource site for ESl that there is... Oh... and it is not compulsory to download the toolbar to be a member either. That it optional.

The site is in no way dishonest... you just didn �t read everything first.

Maybe after you have taken a breath, and read a little about the site you might change your mind.

1 May 2009     

source
Turkey

:) bye byeee esljill

1 May 2009     

gilorit
Israel

You have to GIVE some to GET some....

If I were you I wouldn �t leave so fast... (and I wouldn �t behave the way you did - but that �s another story...)

You can gain a lot by staying, and not just worksheets

Orit

1 May 2009     

nkappa
Greece

I must inform you that this site is for teachers who:

1) are creative and energetic
2) love their job and their students
3) like to communicate with other collegues
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....................................They like SHARING............ (you know? give and take? I guess you don �t!)

Bye Bye!!!!

1 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Try reading, everything is spelled out.  Sorry you feel this way, it will only be your loss.

1 May 2009     

source
Turkey

This site is full of people who love to help and if you asked politely for the �dinasour � worksheet , be sure that your private message would be full of volunteers to send it to you. But you are so rude that I dont think you are really a teacher , anyway if ur friends are like you , so it will be good to tell them not to enter this site...:)

1 May 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

you dont have any idea about what you are losing by leaving the site..

1 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

You �lllllllllllllllllllllllbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,
because you are going to miss out on some great ESL wss.

1 May 2009     

1    2    3    4    Next >