Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THE ESL BOOK CLUB!    

THE ESL BOOK CLUB!

donapeter
Romania

I can see here , you are not fans of Russian literature.For me, the Russian writers are among the best authors in the world literature. I enjoyed Dostoevsky- "Crime and punishment" ,"The brothers Karamazov", I also liked Mikhail Aleksandrovich Sholokhov with

And Quiet Flows the Don, Nikolai Gogol with "Dead souls".

D

20 Aug 2009     

ants
Switzerland

I read and really enjoyed Dostoevsky!!Hug
I �ll try some of those others, Donapeter!!
Moravc, we have a lot of books in common!!!Thumbs Up
Fiona.

20 Aug 2009     

epit
Turkey

I �m new in forum.I like reading too much.I have read Two Slaves by Lajos Zilahy lately.Ithink Iwill never forget it as long as I live.It was incredible book.It talks about a young couple who had to leave during the first world war.It was written at least fourty years ago but ıt seems new as is it was written yesterday.Ia there anyone who read it ? The second book which impressed me is Kite Runner.It was also excellent.

30 Aug 2009     

epit
Turkey

East, west,south and north where are you?, book club members.?Did you ever read Katty �s summer?It is the most funniest book I have ever read.Common pls .This is the best part of the site.

1 Sep 2009     

ants
Switzerland

I �m going to read for the other book club a book called The Bolter by Frances Osbourne. I think. I �ve chosen a book called The Far Shore by Robert Hughes. He �s an Australian writer and I wanted to try an Australian book in February.
Fiona

27 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7