Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Letter to Katiana and related parties    

Letter to Katiana and related parties

AFS YAYINCILIK
Turkey

Dear silvia,patti
Hopefully we will see you at the court...We hope you will be that outrageous even then.
Regards

12 Dec 2009     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

You know ASF, when I was at university I learned that whenever I use anything I have not created I have to state where I got it. You haven�t done this, right? 
Second, your claim that you can create something much better is really outrageous. Prove it or apologize really quick.
Third, I there has never been a case of suing because of a forum chat. You know internet is a free medium and everyone can express their opinions here, so your threats are nonsense.
Have a nice day and grovel
Zdenda

12 Dec 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

AFS YAYINCILIK
to show up on the site like this, I thought you really were a serious person. But I can see you are not... I don �t believe anything you are saying..
I �ll repeat these phrases in case you never saw them or better say: pretended you never read them. This has been on the site since the creator Victor started it... So what you are saying.... that this was recently added is a huge lie.
  • The printables included in this website can be downloaded for personal use only. You are not allowed to use them for commercial purposes, nor to publish them by any means.
  • You can only send printables created by yourself. You will never send  printables taken from other websites or publications. You will never send printables whose origin you don �t know (worksheets borrowed from other teachers, for example). If we find stolen printables we will delete the account of the user who sent them.

12 Dec 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Your words: "Blaming anyone without even checking or asking him/her about the details of the case is neither professional nor human and the balance of such an outrageous and baseless accusations will be settled at the related courts""

My question (and it is a very simple question): Did you ask the members of ESL printables for their permission to use their worksheets?

If you did not, then you are �neither professional nor human. �

12 Dec 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

There is nothing wrong with using the worksheets in the classroom as a teacher sharing with their students. YOU have taken it and used it for commercial use.

Victor will be able to see the dates of when things were changed here on the website as well as the dates of certain worksheets that YOU have taken and published as your own.

I hope you get everything you deserve which is the biggest fine and punishment going.
Also who do you think you are coming here and threatening members?Also what makes you think that anyone will be interested in whatever you produce to upload here?

Its funny how teachers from all around the world share the same view. That YOU have dishonestly taken something that was not yours and used it for the intended purpose but to make financial gain from it.

12 Dec 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

AFS YAYINCILIK
HOW DARE YOU WRITE IN SUCH AN AGGRESSIVE AND INSOLENT AND UTTERLY POMPOUS WAY
YOU REALLY HAVE INCREDIBLE CHEEK
HAVE YOU READ THE STATEMENTS OF YOUR FELLOW-COUNTRYMEN WHO ARE ASHAMED TO DEATH OF YOU? (which they should not be because they are certainly honest decent people!)
WHAT AN INCREDIBLY UNPROFESSIONAL; UNETHICAL ATTITUDE TOWARDS WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING PROFESSIONALLY

12 Dec 2009     

AFS YAYINCILIK
Turkey

Dear Samantha;
Please check it with Victor to see the previous content of the registration process.
regards

12 Dec 2009     

AFS YAYINCILIK
Turkey

Dear colleagues;
Unfortunately we will not be replying every single related message being posted here due to lack of time and convenience.
We will highly and kindly recommend you to read our first message once again.
Best regards to you all

12 Dec 2009     

silvia.patti
Italy

Dear colleagues, do you remeber the novel "David Copperfield"? Here we have Uriah Heep...

12 Dec 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I take it that being a Turkish publishing company that you �re familiar with the Berne Convention, Rome Convention and TRIPS Agreement, especially as Turkey is a party to them?

If not, then I suggest you read them thoroughly. You will find that a copyright notice (or lack thereof) is no excuse for plagiarism or theft. You should also make sure that your knowledge of the relevant Turkish laws & their latest amendments are current.

You do not have a moral authority to do something just because no one has noticed or that �everyone else � is doing something. All publishers, editors & authors have an obligation to provide original materials or to give credit (& recompense) where it is due before issuing a proof even within their own organisations! You are aware that derivative works also come under the ownership of the original item?????? SO don �t use another person �s work as your model without seeking formal permission

Regards,
AB

12 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >