Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Letter to Katiana and related parties    

Letter to Katiana and related parties

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

My God, what kind of people they are! And the best they could do is run away from open discussion saying they are to busy to spend time on us. No major questions answered and they dare to threaten us!!! None of my worksheets are in those books, in fact i �m new here, but i support all of you dear friends. Hopefully this will get to court finally, if i was in Turkey, i would do my best to help and support. I really hope this is the last case of theft from our community since we are everywhere and any fact won �t go unnoticed

25 Dec 2009     

wakebeauty
Brazil

Come on Mr Tuna from AFS YAYINCILIK, 

you know what you did... STOLE!!! 

Why don �t you simply apologise, pay Katiana and the others  the money you made with their work, get their worksheets out of your great books and put the great ones you can create like these ones below:

By TUNAFS:

or these ones by TUNA:

Why did you need two accounts? Ah, to steal better...

"As we have already communicated with Katiana we are sorry for the confusion and sorrow occured by the publication of our latest trial book "Learn English".We already started to change the mentioned pages as we are highly qualified and experienced to make even better ones which we will be sharing with you all here soon."

As we can see from your worksheets above, for sure you are highly qualified... heheheh, but not in making better worksheets, but in stealing the best worksheets from here...

Hope you can pay for everything you did...

29 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6