Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Letter to Katiana and related parties    

Letter to Katiana and related parties

Katiana
Spain

JUST A REMINDER!!!!

It is clear by now that these two members

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=94187#thetop

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=22990#thetop

are the same person, and these accounts belong to Mr. Tuna Yanasik, the director of Afs yayincilik.

You claim that you have uploaded your material here and that you are able to produce better ones. So my questions are: Why did Tuna use to steal worksheets from Vanda? Why did he have two worksheets repeated in his two accounts? These repeated worksheets were deleted today. This is really shocking. The rules of the site clearly state that you can only upload your own material. Victor has the full control of all this. He for sure knows all the steps you have taken since you registered on ESL printables. Sharing is one thing and stealing a very different one. You published our work without our permission just to make money of it. Now you are so arrogant and don�t have the least decency to say here that you can produce better materials. Who the hell do you want to kid? We are hundreds here who know what you have done, and not only here, by now all  this wonderful community will have informed others about what you have done.

PLEASE STOP THREATENING US, WILL YOU? DON�T MAKE THINGS WORSE.

12 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Katiana, I �m on your side.
Actions are louder than words. This site is an international site. There are colleagues from all over the world who talk everyday.
Now we know who they are, they have a name and you know what? You can �t make money off of books you DON �T sell. 
Where I come from, I can buy the manuasl I want. (providing we have the budget...) I can choose my publishers. I �m not threatening anyone. Just stating the fact.

Katiana, you should seriously think about publishing your material. I know I would buy it.

12 Dec 2009     

volga
United States

Dear Katiana,

I am going to PM you. Please read it.

My best wishes to you and all,
V.

12 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I cannot believe someone who is so cheeky and sticking at nothing dares to threaten this community with lawyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOW DARE YOU? WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE YOU ARE????

I have been member of this community for almost a year and the following notice:
The printables included in this website can be downloaded for personal use only. You are not allowed to use them for commercial purposes, nor to publish them by any means! 
was there already the first day I registered.

So you prove only that you are a liar and I don �t believe you one single word!!!!

Katiana, and other betrayed members, as I wrote several times before - YOU HAVE ALL MY SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Dec 2009     

volga
United States

It would be great if Victor could delete this thread. It was started by the offender and it should not stay. I don �t think he even should stay as a member of this community. What do you think? He �s probably laughing at all the posts, which is fine. The one who laughs last laughs best.

Please do not discuss the issue. We need to keep him and his lawyers as less informed as possible.

V.

12 Dec 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Dear Volga.

This thread should not be deleted. It probably has already been recorded and will probably be used by AFS.

What has to be in the records of the lawsuit is that it �s not the ESLprintables.com website and members that have to prove AFS COULD NOT use the worksheets downloaded here, it �s THEIR JOB to prove that they could, which can �t be done under international laws, since this is an international website.

I �ve already told Katiana, there �s A LOT TO BE DONE, just not in here.

Hugs,

Bruna

12 Dec 2009     

volga
United States

Hi Bruna,

It �s not about what AFS and his lawyers have recorded. It �s about the inflammatory nature of his posts. Don �t you agree?

Regards,
V.

12 Dec 2009     

Denisa
Romania

I have read the posts again and again hoping that I didn �t understand them well....!!!I do not believe my eyes!! that man...he didn �t even hear about  common sense!! and the nerve ..he dares to call us "dear colleagues"!!! what kind of "colleague" you are????
KATIANA AND ALL THE OTHERS ..WE ARE ALL RIGHT BESIDE YOU!!

12 Dec 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi, Volga

That �s precisely why this thread shouldn �t be deleted!

12 Dec 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

"by the very nature of this website everybody is sending their worksheets to be downloaded by the other members without the mentioning of one single note related to the copyright protection.(Such a statement had been added to the signing up process jsut very recently and we already have the written copies of all these pages.In the event there had been such a note at the time we made our registration we would certainly not even be downloading any page and use it in our products"

I already was a member here when the first of Katiana �s worksheets was uploaded and these notices were already present in the registration form:

The printables included in this website are property of their authors.

The printables included in this website can be downloaded for personal use only. You are not allowed to use them for commercial purposes, nor to publish them by any means.

What has recently been added is the copright note next to each worksheet but these rules were already there when the first of Katiana �s worksheets appeared on stage and of course, as an ESL printable member you knew them! 

What you can �t deny is the fact  that , as a publisher of such a long experience, you should know that using some material whose origin is doubtful is not right. What �s worse, you have pledged  authorship on these worksheets and their illustration!

Besides, the topic of plagiarism and people using other person �s material has thoroughly discussed on the forum. Please, don �t tell me that you have never seen any of that kind of posts!

Are you also going to you all the notes that Victor included in the "what �s this" and "register" sections at court? because we are all here to testify that they were here before you started to download Katiana �s worksheets!!!

14 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >