Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Letter to Katiana and related parties    

Letter to Katiana and related parties

Zdenda
Czech Republic

ASF, even if the registration process did not contain all the phrases preventing you from using the worksheets there is still an old document binding you. It is called Bible and it read "thou will not steal".

12 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I read the whole post more than once and I simply can �t believe it!!!  Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

12 Dec 2009     

teresaraiva
Portugal

How dare you to make money with other �s work?

What about the copyright of the pictures in those books?

The site with the pictures from my worksheets has already been informed about this matter.

12 Dec 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

I �m honestly stunned by your cheek attitude, it shows you are not professional, not a serious person just a thief who comes here to threaten everyone with lawyers and a court... when the unethical, lair, irresponable and false here is you and your �company �... Please WORK and make money in an honest way not stealing from others!! You shouldn �t be even near the position of educator as you really are a potential delinquent!!!
Oh! You are very very ignorant! I hope you recieve the FULL weight of the law and justice! You must be punished for your actions! 

12 Dec 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

You certainly have nerve in doing what you are doing, how can you possibly justify yourself! 

12 Dec 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

Zdenda, as far as I know, people in Turkey don �t read Bible that much, they read Kuran, no sarcasm meant, just to clarify.

12 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

The post has  been already copied and saved in my computer... one proof against you all!

12 Dec 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Oh, and please have your solicitors contact me... I �d be quite prepared to have a discussion go on between them & my solicitors & legal contacts, particularly as the costs would come out of your settlement.

Regards,
AB

12 Dec 2009     

silvia.patti
Italy

Is in the Kuran allowed to steal???

12 Dec 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

No Silvia, not at all, stealing is prohibited by any major religion, I was just clarifying... Again, I �m on Katiana �s side, and no sarcasm meant.

12 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >