Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cancelled account    

Cancelled account

zailda
Brazil

Sam, in fact I wasn �t here for some hours, due to a lack of electricity in my town. During this time I listened to music with my husband, told some jokes, laugh a lot. But then the lights went on and I feel curious to see what happened here during that time.

But I agree with you, it �s time to rest.

16 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Yes, your majestty Samantha! ( a very active one who has a life full of activities and I feel so touched about it that I wanna.. snif snif...oh God)

Once you appear I obbey and quit...

No more lessons from this "I know it all girl" today people, my boss is here

Bye

16 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Dear Julieta

So you confess that you said you were going to show the PM here just to make me fall in a trap! And do you think I �d do it? I am an intelligent person and I �m not a child. I �ve dealt with many dishonest people in my life, so it �s difficult to set a trap for me to fall. But keep trying, who knows? Maybe you �re smarter than I think you are...

You assumed I was talking about you... You have yourself in a high step. You think people talk about you all the time. You assume we have thing for or against you. I told you the truth, I don �t care a bit.

I was talking to "my friends". I was not talking to yours or Mar �s. And I have no idea what kind of relationship you have with her. I don �t even know her. And I �m not worried about Mar �s problems or yours, sorry. Should I?

We have a serious matter here, our problem is not Julieta. Don �t go on an ego trip, we �re not talking about you, we have nothing for or against you. Don �t try to turn it into a personal and minor issue, because it �s not. It �s time for kids to sleep and not to play around adults.

16 Feb 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Zailda! I know!! I wasn �t talking about you! Just have a peep at the reporting section and here and you �ll see what I mean.

16 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Zailda I will reply tomorrow, my boss is here and shhhh I must obbey

This 27-year-old GIRL/ Se�oritA is off to bed next to her immature ego (did you bite your tongue?)... (m m m ... a reflection: if I am one of Mar�s friends for sure you refered to me, not only me but to me too and... if this thread is not about me, stop using my name... and no, I am not smart at all, you are!, you know very well how to avoid replying questions)

EDIT: and if this is not the place for my "improper" (?????? is it improper to ask for the proofs why you said I was rude) question I apologize... I sent you a pm which you never replied, I did so to avoid all this and to avoid making my boss get mad, now I dunno if she will still love me =(

Nighty night

16 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Yes, I �m very good at avoiding improper questions, posted in the improper place. I �m not playing here.

16 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Well, after all this nonsense about PM �s I want to say that Victor, as the webmaster, doesn �t need a PM to know who voted against the rules about copies. If he wants to punish the moderators, he has all the means to do it.

16 Feb 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

This is in answer to one of Mena �s earlier messages.

Certainly Mena a lot of people are hurting from this and a lot of anger is being expressed, but that is because we care or cared so much about this site and its membership.

If it involved just the vocabulary worksheets, which seemingly her mother created with the aid of a textbook, then I can very well understand Victor �s decision as he was partially responsible, but when I take into account some of her other reported worksheets, then I cannot put it behind me.

I agree, after this period of purging, that it will be time to move on.  Some members accept the situation with glee or as no big deal and for others, including myself I �m afraid, will see it as a fundamental change and be unable to accept it.  That �s okay, new moderators are being created daily and they will slowly take over the �duties � of moderators who feel unable to continue.  This episode will be a footnote in history of this wonderful site.

I have no disrespect for Victor as a person and understand that he has the power to make any final decisions, but I remain in disagreement with his decision though I understand that, even if he had second thoughts, he would be unable to reverse this decision.

Probably this is my last message on this topic unless something dramatic happens or someone involves me personally.

16 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

I have to agree with David.
I �ve been a moderator not for so long, but i felt i had to do the job since the site gave me so much in return. Now may be somebody else will be doing it.
I also agree with David that the fair thing to do would be to start Mar �s account from the blank and let her upload all her wss again while making sure they are not copies. I mean how can Victor restore her account with all the wss which potentially can all be copies? (1 is an accident, 2 - coincidence, 3 is a pattern, so don �t tell me that those deleted are the only copies in her account)
I strongly disagree with leaving them where they are now.
We spend hours every day trying to clean this place. I, like may others feel personally hurt that my work is not appreciated in this way.
I �m still willing to hear what Mar has to say. I wonder if she �s ever gonna explain herself or will keep on hiding behind her friends.
To make it clear, i expressed my POV on the ISSUE, and i �m not answering to posts directed on me personally.

16 Feb 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Yulia,
I am afraid your work isn �t appreciated at all!!! And all this about someone who even doesn �t have the guts to come here and explain. Even thought I WOULDN �T believe her one single word. What Mar �s followers don �t want see is that this time there were more wss concerned than a year ago. After what Silke wrote yesterday, that was not an accident, that was intentional and it says something about that person, doesn �t it?
Well, she can make stories, I believe I am not the only one, who doesn �t believe her a word!
And yes, of course I expect attacks from her followers.

16 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    Next >