Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What (or who) is your avatar?    

What (or who) is your avatar?

wakebeauty
Brazil

Dear ESLprintable/patriot colleague,

First of all, I loved your innitiave!! Second, I felt so good reading everything above... It �s very good to know a little bit more about the people we consider part of our lives in one way or another...

Since I joined ESLprintables, I �ve changed my avatar three times, the first one was a pic of mine, second one of my daughter and the last the one you can see!!!

Now I chose this avatar �cause it expresses everything that I want to say when I �m helped (with a printable, with a suggestion, with a correction, with ideas, etc) by someone in this great community of great people and greatest teachers...

So, THANK YOU from the bottom of my grateful heart for posting this WARMING TOPIC...

Ah, and about my nic it was an idea of mine, the opposite of ´sleeping beauty´, but then when goodnessess saw it and the pic of my little daughter he told me: "I think that´s how you call your beauty every morning to wake her up, right" and then I thought, "what a brilliant idea" and that´s what I do say now every morning to my little angel... wakebeauty!

1 May 2009     

arkel
Ireland

P.S. Arkel is Anne Rosemary KELly

1 May 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi!

This avatar is just me, at a restaurant in 2003. On this day I was with my parents, my brother, my son and daughter and my sister-in-law. We were very happy to be there because it was summer and we were celebrating because my brother only visits us every six months, each time he returns from work in Angola. The family was all together Clap
I love summer time and holidays and because we live by the sea, the month of August  is always great and special for me.
And Manuela is my name. Smile

1 May 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

This is Me with Sebas, my stuffed dog ...
Im not allowed to have dogs or any pet despite the fact I LOVE them and since little always dreamt of having a real dog. I �ve had one dog in my life who lived for about a year, but that was it.
I remember I would put a rope on my old stuffed dog and walk it along the street and people would look at me and said � � aww poor girl, why her mother wouldnt buy her a real one?? � �
So Sebas is like a real dog for me. Sometimes I think he barks for real :o)

And  my name is just how my students call me and 12 , the number I like the most which is also my birth date. August 12, 1986

Hugs,

Mis Melissa. Hug

1 May 2009     

jecika
Serbia

wonderful topic zailda Thumbs Up
mine is a picture of me when I was about 4 years old taken at my grandparents � place ... it looks like I am picking my nose Big smile in the photo but swear to God I am not ... I picked this photo because it shows what a little rascal I was when I was a child ... on the very same day some time later I ended up having a bath in somebody �s thrown away in the street washbasin full of rainwater Stern Smile ... you can only imagine how delighted my parents were when they caught sight of me having the time of my life Shocked 

1 May 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

What a COOL THREAD!!!! I love reading everyone elses too! @ Helen Mck... that was my Swedish santa haha.... I guess you can figure out a little about how my sense of humour works by posting an avatar like that! LOL

1 May 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

HEllo Cely, yes it �s a painting I did , to remember the Canadian winters!

1 May 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Great topic
My avatar is a child sitting on a mushroom blowin kisses. I chose iot because it is almost the same as the first Mother �s DAy card my daughter  gave me when she was old enough to buy one on her own.
Johanne23232 you �re very talented.

1 May 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

johanne23232 ! You �re an artist! Great picture!

1 May 2009     

irynka1
Ukraine

And my avatar reflects how I felt when I joined this great site!
As to the flags, I think it �s a great idea. I can tell you a secret, since I joined this community I �ve learnt quite a lot of which flags represent which countries. ;))))

1 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >