Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What (or who) is your avatar?    

What (or who) is your avatar?

Caroline565
Australia

Well my Avatar is a little squirrel. I love the little creatures. �People keep telling me I �m "NUTS" so when I saw that little guy chewing his nut I thought it suited me very well�Wink. I will have to change my flag soon as I have just moved from "down-under" to settle with my son in Spain (just two weeks here now). �Hoping to take up a positon in Sept. in a private school. So when in Rome (or Spain) do as the Romans (or Spanish) do�LOL.. Love the Avatars here. Is Ivona on fire!!? �Only joking Ivona...love your picture.

2 May 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Hahaha! It really looks as if my rear was on fire! And smoking! Lol!LOL
And i �m an ardent non-smoker! D �oh!

2 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

I actually thought that you were preparing for take-off Ivona from the top of the desk�LOL�I always knew from your posts here that you were super...but then after sening your Avatar I thought "My oh my! �She is even doing what �Super-Woman does. �She is going to fly!!!!"�LOL

2 May 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Hi people. I missed this post when it was on the forum because I �ve been away during the day.

One day, when I was looking fro information about Danielle Steel, I misspelled her first name. I typed "Damielle" and then found out that there were lots of people with that name that was new for me. Then I said it aloud and thought: "hummm, it souds like "d� miel" (she gives honey"" So i fall in love with that nickname and decided to adopt it. At present it �s like my third name!!!!

When I subscribed to ESL printables and had to choose an avatar I thought that a fairy would suit the name perfectly well. I love fairies. I always admire those beautiful creations made by some craftspeople. Then I went on choosing fairies.

If I didn �t use fairies in my avatar, I would choose butterflies or cats. I looooooooooove kitties, Did you realize that!!!! Wacko

2 May 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I was away during the day but spent more than an hour reading & learning about you. It �s very interesting to know the reasons people have to choose their avatars. I feel glad, that was the last (I �m going to sleep) and the best part of my day.

Thank you!

Zailda

2 May 2009     

libertybelle
United States

My avatar is just me and what my most notable feature - my curly hair!
(or so I �ve been told) LOL

2 May 2009     

giovannademartin
Brazil

I �m Garfield!!!  I love lasagna, sleeping, TV... I �m very sarcastic, HAAAAAATE Mondays, rain and spiders... and my evaluations always have a Garfield cartoon/comic strip... 
Giovanna De Martin is my name and surname (very creative, isn �t it?)  I �m a 37 years old English and art teacher. I work at public and private schools in Espirito Santo, Brazil. 
kisses from a rainy part of Brazil!

2 May 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

Hey, I �ve learnt a lot about all of you, as Im new I �ll tell you about me and my avatar

Its simply me, at a bday party last saturday.I had lots of fun and that pic is so me.

It was the last 30th bday party we �ll have cause weve all turned 30 already, which kind of makes me sad...Well, thats about it

HUGZ

2 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6