Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please, help me! Someone has uploaded my worksheets on 4shared.com    

Please, help me! Someone has uploaded my worksheets on 4shared.com

frenchfrog
France

Thanks for your help and your support!

The problem is: she uploaded the worksheets before I did! She uploaded the Word versions and I uploaded the PDF versions later for my blog.

But I am going to report them and see!

11 Nov 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

So sorry about that! It �s so unfair! I hope that something can be done against this person... who is stealing from you but also totally dismissing the request you �ve written so clearly in your page.
Lots of HeartHeartHeart
Aimee

11 Nov 2009     

Martharamirez
Colombia

Hey I �m sorry to hear someone �s stealing your worksheets and getting credit for them. It �s so dishonest and those are the types of attitudes I hate. I �m sure there �s something you can do. I wouldn �t want that to happen to me. So, be positive and hope for the truth to come out. It always does.

11 Nov 2009     

Denisa
Romania

I am with you, dear frenchfrog! I can understand how you feel...It �s such a shame that someone can even think of doing such ..Censoredthings!
Do report the ws on the other sites and tell us in case we could help in any other way!

Denisa

11 Nov 2009     

67Englishteacher
France

I �m sorry for you too! I hope everything will work out fine. Good luck !!!

11 Nov 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Wow... some people have absolutely no respect for other �s people work. Let us know what happens with the reporting.

11 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

By the way I think she is really cheeky (or silly?) if she uses the same nick on both sides. Disapprove

11 Nov 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I �m so sorry for you. I think you should report it. Good luck.Hug

11 Nov 2009     

Montypython
France

Hi dear Frenchfrog!

So sorry about all that!
so disgusted too!

if there �s anything we can do, please tell us!
i �ll do whatever can help!

Loads of hugs & kisses Hug

marie

11 Nov 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Well, if reporting the abuse is not working, I think we could email this person.

11 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >