Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please, help me! Someone has uploaded my worksheets on 4shared.com    

Please, help me! Someone has uploaded my worksheets on 4shared.com

pukas
Portugal

hello frenchfrog

so sorry for you.
It �s ashame people haven �t no respect for each others.
you should report it. Good luck.
Isabel

11 Nov 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hello Frenchfrog,
So sorry to hear this has happened to you as well. This is a never ending story but it is a shame that this takes place in the educational field. What ethics do these "teachers" have? I think Victor rules are quite clear http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=9048 If some teacher work so hard as you do, there will be better teachers in the world.
Let me know if I can help you!
A big hug!
INMA ALC�ZAR

11 Nov 2009     

corina2211
Spain

I am really sorry Laurence for what has just happened. This is a thing that one must never do; especially to you, who kindly helped so many of us (including me; wothout your tutorials, it would have been so difficult for me to start uploading my worksheets). Please let us know if there is somehting that we can do. Hugs,

Corina

11 Nov 2009     

danibauer
Brazil

Sorry to hear that she �s from Brazil!!! Angry Cry

11 Nov 2009     

Cassy
Brazil

Hi, Frenchfrog.
I�ve just logged and saw what is happening to you.....
I�m so sorry.
I think you should do as Zailda said, even if you uploaded after her. You can prove the ws were yours......
If the person who runs it sees your printables here,he�ll soon understand and realize that they were yours.....

Sorry about that,,,,
I think that it can happen to all of us......

Some people have no respect for others� work.

Cassy

11 Nov 2009     

lovinglondon
Spain

Hi Frenchfrog,
I have just seen you message and I want you to know that I totally back you up in everything you do!!
Down with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can we do something as a group??? Come on...there must be something we can do!!!!!!

11 Nov 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

It really is a pitty this is becoming so common and at the same time difficult to handle.
It �s an endless story.
I just hope the member who has done this realizes that it �s very upseting for the owner of the worksheets to have their hard work stolen and uploaded as their own.
I don �t understand why they violet the rules this much!

I hope you find a solution!

Ps: Does anyone know why teresaraiva has deleted almost all her worksheets? I �m so upset as she is one of my favourites and awesome creator!

Sam

11 Nov 2009     

gabitza
Romania

OMG - there are tons of your Ws there, Laurence. I agree you should report them. We are there for you. If you need help, just ask.
Unfortunately, there will always be shameless and unethical people. We have to learn to deal with them - which does not mean we should live and let live. We must take attitude.
So sorry this happened.
Gabitza

11 Nov 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

WHY CANT PEOPLE DO THERE OWN WORK FOR ONCE....
PEOPLE LIKE THAT SHOULDNT BE CALLED TEACHERS BUT
THIEVES.....
REALLY SORRY TO HEAR LAURENCE..
I HOPE ALL GOES WELL...

USE THE REPORT BUTTON...

EFFIE

11 Nov 2009     

jecika
Serbia

Dear Frenchfrog
I sympathize with you and hope this terrible Thumbs Down situation will be solved in your Thumbs Up favour.
BTW Just visited your Little Pond. What you did with interactive books is simply amazing!!! Never seen anything like that before!!! Congrats dear friend Hug

11 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >