Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please, help me! Someone has uploaded my worksheets on 4shared.com    

Please, help me! Someone has uploaded my worksheets on 4shared.com

zailda
Brazil

How about sending her a PM. I mean, if everyone here sent her a PM asking her to delete the wss she uploaded at 4shared, or we won �t download any of her wss anymore and will add her to our "ignored" list? Would it be too unfair or considered as kind of "blackmail"?

Her profile: http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=43906#thetop (I checked, it �s the same email address)

11 Nov 2009     

alkwassir
Yemen

hahahahha, ok ok you need not to die because of that.

However, we agree with you that this is abslutely wrong. But at the end of the day you are still alive and can make more better worksheets that this person can not do.
Best wishes

12 Nov 2009     

victor
Spain

I �ve sent her an email explaining that this is a copyright violation and it is against the terms of use of eslprintables and 4shared.com
I hope she will remove those worksheets that she published without permission, and no further action will be needed.

Frenchfrog, you have all our support.

12 Nov 2009     

cli1
Andorra

so sorry frenchfrog!!! i�ve just send her an e-mail, pm, and comment on worksheet, maybe it helps. I think, she really adores your work (which, of course, doesn�t justify anything), because she�s even published it under your name.�
keep up the excellent work anyway!!!
jana

PS: alkwassir, silence sometimes is golden!!!�

12 Nov 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

I �m really sorry about what happened. It must be a terrible feeling to be robbed of your work in such a blatant way.  I �m also sorry because this person did not honour her profession and her flag.  In a way, we are representing our country and this person is a very bad example of decency and honesty.
I have sent her a PM asking her to make amends.  I hope she does.
You are a valuable member of this site and you have all our support.

Hugs.
Anna

12 Nov 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

I don �t agree with you Zailda " I think the member shouldn �t be banned here since she didn �t do anything wrong at ESL Printables"... she downloaded Frenchfrog �s ws from ESL and uploaded to that page without the owner �s permission... "If she removes those worksheets that she published without permission,  no further action will be needed"( Victor �s words) but if she doesn �t do that I think she will be banned from here.. rules are rules...

12 Nov 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Dear Froggy

So, but so sorry, you didn �t deserve such a thing.

I think Zailda �s idea can work, if we all send a pm , may be this could work.
I think  now it �s up to you, Froggy, You have seen you have all our support, tell us what you want us to do. WE WILL.
Big, big hug, I feel your frustration, too.
linda

12 Nov 2009     

rpellicano
Brazil

Unhappy What a shame! It is hard to believe that teachers could act this way and it is sad to see that this person is from my country.
I hope she removes all Frenchfrog �s work and I agree with Paula. If she doesn �t remove the work that she stole she should be banned from the site.

12 Nov 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Really, really,really a shame!!!

You absolutely have all my support too!!

Hugs!
M. Eugenia

12 Nov 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

So sorry to read this has happened to you Thumbs Down

This person does not deserve to belong to this community, I�m with Paula, she should be banned from here . I�m sending her a pm too. 

As everybody, I also offer you my support.

12 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >