Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please, help me! Someone has uploaded my worksheets on 4shared.com    

Please, help me! Someone has uploaded my worksheets on 4shared.com

zailda
Brazil

@pauguzman, if she doesn �t remove the wss at 4shared and Victor bans her, she will use all the wss she downloaded and it won �t solve Frenchfrog �s problem. It will be a punishment but won �t bring solution. I understand that we are not interested in having her banned, but we want her to stop posting and redistributing ff �s wss on other site without her permission.

EDIT: I also sent her a PM, hope it helps.

12 Nov 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

I have uploaded a bunch of my worksheets on www.scribd.com, and am more than happy for anyone to use and download them. I don �t mind free access to my work, in fact I welcome it because if a lot of teachers value my work, it means it must be good. It �s not as if I am a well-paid writer whose ws are published by a greedy publishing house.
I think we shouldn �t be too upset if others �steal � our work. We all steal others � work as well occasionally (who on this site can honestly say they �ve never downloaded copyrighted books/music/icons etc.?).
You might want to ask her to keep your name on the ws though (or a link to your blog).

12 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Having had a really brief look at the 4shared.com.com account I can also verify that the person in question has taken a lot more than just frenchfrog �s work...

has not created ANY work themselves, but has just pilfered work from everywhere & claimed it as their own!

Disgusted - this person should be banned... no doubt about it!

Regards,
AB

12 Nov 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

WOWWW!!! she also uploaded Victor�s work! amazing! Pinch

12 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

One of Libertybelle �s worksheet...
http://www.4shared.com/file/87919799/8d8e85d4/Child_Overboard__a_story_in_pictures_.html
Unbelievable! Angry

12 Nov 2009     

SueThom
United States

frenchfrog--

I know I �m coming into this discussion late, but I just have to let you know you have my full support as well.

You work is so consistently excellent that I understand why this person wants to claim it as their own, but it �s still wrong wrong wrong!  On top of that, you have been exceedingly generous and have helped me tremendously, as I �m sure you have many, many others.  There �s no telling how many English students and teachers around the world have benefited from your efforts.  I hurt for you and wish I could help.

Sue

12 Nov 2009     

Dayana
Peru

Dear Frenchfrog,

I have never talked to you before but I guess most of us admire you and respect you as I do. I hope you could solve this soon.

A big hug,

Diana

12 Nov 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Really shame!!!
Dear friend,you absolutely have my support!
I can understand how you feel...
You�re always so generous and kind !
I  feel really sorry for you Frenchfrog!!!
Let us know what happens with the reporting!
Hugs!

12 Nov 2009     

Evgenia K.
Korea, South

Dear French Frog, today is not a day of disappointment. Today is a very special day for you. Because now you know  that you have a lot of  real friends. So many people love you!!! And  ready to  lend  you a helping hand. Believe me, there are no problems that can �t be solved.  Let me tell you, that person, uplouded your WSs, she wouldn �t do it if she knew how deeply and badly it  can  hurt.  But, maybe she has something to say for herself. And I can see that you put all your heart and soul into your work. And I know how many days and maybe nights it takes to make one perfect and useful WS. Of course, I�d feel the same way if I were in your situation.  

Take this medicine 3 times a day , between meals , for 3 days. It will cure you for fair.

12 Nov 2009     

flo2106
France

Hi French Frog,

What a shame !
I feel really sorrry for you and for all the people whose work is stolen and I don �t understand how people can do that.
What you can see now when you read all the messages you have received is that  some persons steal but a lot more are shocked and are supporting you ! I am !

Hugs

Flo

12 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >