Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Uploading the answer key in a different document    

Uploading the answer key in a different document

thuy86
Korea, South

thank you Victor for giving a vote call here. As you can already understand-we support your notion. Thanks for everything!!

25 Nov 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

I totally agree. Thanks

Silvia

25 Nov 2010     

debk2000
United States

I completely agree with Victor �s idea.

I also agree with joy2bill.  I appreciate having an answer key and I am also a native speaker.  It just makes the process of correcting worksheets/tests go a whole lot faster in my opinion.

On the other hand, I am not in favor of making it mandatory to provide an answer key.  I do think it �s very nice to provide an answer key if you happen to have one for your worksheet (in the same document or in the comments section as already suggested).   But I understand, as some have already noted above, that not everyone includes them and that is okay too! :)

25 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10