Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Uploading the answer key in a different document    

Uploading the answer key in a different document

melahel7
Canada

This one is a no-brainer.  The key (if included) should always be in the worksheet.  Anyone who argues about that has time to waste.  BTW, I wasn �t even aware that some people did that.  I fully support you Victor.

24 Nov 2010     

Lancillotta:
Italy

I agree with you Victor.

24 Nov 2010     

magneto
Greece

I agree, too. Like others have already said, answer keys don �t need to be fancy; just typing the answers on the last page (no frames, colours or anything) shouldn �t take up too much ws space.

24 Nov 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I think it �s absolutely reasonable. And I agree that keys shouldn �t be fancy. I haven �t commented before because I think it is up to Victor and the moderators to create rules.
Sophia

24 Nov 2010     

Aurore
France

I definitely agree . We should be working together . Point hunters really get on my nerves. 

24 Nov 2010     

MoodyMoody
United States

I agree with the mob here, but I especially like sulekra �s suggestion of including the date so that old worksheets with separate keys are grandfathered in. Perhaps bring this in on New Year �s Day so that it �s easy to remember? Sheets from 2011 and later must have keys included; sheets from 2010 and earlier are exempt. (And no, I don �t mean that all of you should upload your worksheets and keys now to beat the deadline!)

24 Nov 2010     

Zsuzsapszi
Hungary

I absolutely agree with you, Victor.

24 Nov 2010     

Pelletrine
France

I totally agree, thanks Victor!
-�As Melahel17... I didn �t even know some members did upload seperately !!
- I agree with David and Phillip : would be a lot of trouble for you, Victor, if we had to make this work with already uploaded WS.... or it would be up to each one of us to reupload WS with answers.
- another suggestion by manonski : propose to send free by PM the key ( you can put that in your comments without �losing any points � ;o))
- It �s funny, but the only problems... seems to be losing points ;o) Otherwise, everybody agree!!!!
WELL : it really is a great idea. And thank you again, Victor for this great, lovely, lively and living�site� :o)))
Have a nice evening everybody..... and a good Thanksgiving, tomorrow, to all of you celebrating it.
Oh! I read another thing in the forum tonight, I think worthy of more thinking : somebody mentioning a needed� �password key to edit WS : that doesn �t seem to belong here: we all have different classes, pupils/students, needs etc. AND, sometimes we all make mistakes: WE REALLY NEED to be able to edit the WS we download, so I agree, it is most unconvenient, and I would like to know if you agree?
Again : have a nice evening everybody :o))
Pelletrine/Cathrine

24 Nov 2010     

mayrasiu
Mexico

I �m in favor of the new rule! :)

24 Nov 2010     

Greek Professor
Greece

Thumbs Up...yep...

24 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    Next >