Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Uploading Limit    

Uploading Limit

victor
Spain

I must go now. I �ll be back soon.

27 Feb 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Hi people, I  also think that a limit of 2 or 3 daily contributions for everybody is more than fair for new and old members.
Have a nice weekend...

27 Feb 2009     

spring
Turkey

So we are all in the thought of equality for everybody-aren �t we?????
Then let �s decide on the number of ws..

27 Feb 2009     

lidiab
Portugal

I also think that 2 uploads a day for all members are more than enough.

27 Feb 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Hi people, I  also think that a limit of 2 or 3 daily contributions for everybody is more than fair for new and old members.
Have a nice weekend...

27 Feb 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

2 or 3 uploads a day - sounds great!For all members it �s really enough. Let �s improve the quality of our wss.�

27 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Victor
As I wrote below on the board - some people can upload a worksheet with the images and lots of activities,- 5 pages long with no problem.

See here, for an example:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=186899#thetop

and others put the solution on a page by itself.

Some put up a new page everyday as part of a series when they easily could upload a couple pages at a time. Flash cards are more often than not, uploaded one at a time.

I can hardly make it through all the new printables as it is.
What �s wrong with 1-2 good worksheets a day?

It �s almost as if there is an inflation going on to make more and more!!

27 Feb 2009     

anatavner
Israel

After reading all the comments , I would like to add mine - I also agree that the number of uploads be limited to 2 (no more than 3!!!) per member. As many others, I have also become addicted to this site, and I love to see all the GREAT work teachers around the world do ( and I often envy those who can freely photocopy worksheets, and in color even, for their students, because I can hardly photocopy pages for mine!!!). I  also find myself looking at all those ws and seeing  some that are not (pictures, numbers , math etc. ), that have no relevance to our site, so maybe the fact that we will limit the number of uploads will force people to upload relevant material.
Anat

27 Feb 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

I vote for 2 uploads per day per member( new and old ones)

27 Feb 2009     

donapeter
Romania

Even one upload/day would be enough. Who is so hardworking to provide more than 7 great and useful ws a week?? If there is no competition, one upload, or two, would be enough.
D

27 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >