Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Uploading Limit    

Uploading Limit

vesnushka
Belarus

�2 uploads a day for EVERY member is a good solution in my view�Smile

� By the by, do you remember George Orwell �s: " All animals are equal, but some are more equal than the others"�LOL

27 Feb 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

We have to think about powerpoint uploads slightly differently. How many pages of powerpoint constitute one worksheet?

27 Feb 2009     

freddie
Canada

I absolutely agree that 2 -3 worksheets a day for all is fair and will improve the general quality of our daily contributions. I can`t imagine anyone needing to upload 5 worksheets and 10 ppts as was originally suggested :) We gotta sleep sometime :)

27 Feb 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I agree that 2-3 worksheets a day for every member is a good option

27 Feb 2009     

Mariethe House
France

2 Work sheets a week is fine for me!!

I can �t make anymore than that!Cry

Have a nice week end all of you!

27 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Ohhh! It �s starting so soon? Great... absolutely wonderful to know... Smile

I must say that I agree with many here that 1-2 worksheets per day, per user is more than fair to everybody here - old and new members - ... besides the more people have, sometimes the more they want and Victor is more than generous in just having created this wonderful site...

Also, I must agree that now there are so many worksheets that quite often I get tired after scrolling down 4 or 5 times and seeing that there are still a ton of stuff to look at. Believe it or not, I just get overwhelmed and go straight to the search engine to find an old sheet instead of looking through the new stuff - which isn �t fair to new members perhaps... Hopefully, we can now see more quality and less quantity!! Smile

27 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Ohhh! It �s starting so soon? Great... absolutely wonderful to know... Smile

I must say that I agree with many here that 1-2 worksheets per day, per user is more than fair to everybody here - old and new members - ... besides the more people have, sometimes the more they want and Victor is more than generous in just having created this wonderful site...

Also, I must agree that now there are so many worksheets that quite often I get tired after scrolling down 4 or 5 times and seeing that there are still a ton of stuff to look at. Believe it or not, I just get overwhelmed and go straight to the search engine to find an old sheet instead of looking through the new stuff - which isn �t fair to new members perhaps... Hopefully, we can now see more quality and less quantity!! Smile

27 Feb 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Let me have my say  too

First Thank you so much  ZORA for bringing this to VICTOR... How many good sugestions are left there on the forum  with no follow up???

I do agree with the great majority of members
No more than 3 uploads per day for members, be they new or old, with 100 points or 50000 points
However, as AFTAB correctly suggested, powerpoints are to be considered differently

BRAHIM

27 Feb 2009     

joebcn
Andorra

I also agree with most of you: 2 worksheets per day is more than a reasonable "dosis" of good work for uploading.

However I also liked Victor �s first proposal. I guess Victor, you can decide by yourself and see how it works...Wink

27 Feb 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Could you (Aftab57 and Brahim) explain to us what you mean by "powerpoints are to be considered differently"? It is not very clear to me... Confused Is it about the number of pages a powerpoint must have?? Thanks!

27 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >