Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please, help me! Someone has uploaded my worksheets on 4shared.com    

Please, help me! Someone has uploaded my worksheets on 4shared.com

frenchfrog
France

Please, help me! Someone has uploaded my worksheets on 4shared.com

I am feeling so disgusted right now!!! I have just discovered that a member has uploaded many of my worksheets on 4shared.com
This person is from Brazil and her name is Luana Vieira. It seems that her email address is [email protected] (Just type �frenchfrog � on www.4shared.com and you will understand what is happening)

Please, help me! I don �t know what to do! I have contacted this person but I don �t know if there will be an answer.

Why did you do that to me, Lua????? I work really really hard!!! You have hurt me so much!!! You have absolutely no idea of what you have done!

In what kind of world are we living??????

11 Nov 2009      

almaz
United Kingdom

Obviously you �re living in a world where some people steal things from other people.

11 Nov 2009     

nita551
Spain

So sorry frenchfrog, I�ve had a look at the site and the works she has uploaded are all yours (or at least most of them are) and the first works go as far back as 8 months!!!

I don�t really know if anything can be done??

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

11 Nov 2009     

frenchfrog
France

I upload PDF versions for my blog on 4shared.com . I opened an account last May or June. But this member has been uploading the Word versions of my worksheets she gets from eslprintables.com for months!!!!

11 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Look at this user: http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=43906#thetop. If it is her, she should be banned.

It would be a big coincidence if there were two different members of the same name.

I am sorry this has happened to you. Some people are just sick.

11 Nov 2009     

trelly
Argentina

Frenchfrog, I�m really sorry about what�s happening here. The only thing I can think of is protecting word files against writing (read only I think is the saving option)
Hope you can solve this!

11 Nov 2009     

frenchfrog
France

I think you found her! Thumbs Up

I think she contacted me once and I helped her (silly me)! I feel so betrayed!

11 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I am glad I could help, dear Frenchfrog.
You should write to Victorand maybe to the providers of the other website. Your wss there without your approval... they should remove it.
Good luck and cheer up. We know who the real creator is.
MichaelaHug

11 Nov 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Can you contact the person who runs that 4shared.com and tell them the problem?
Perhaps they might help.
So sorry Hon.
hugs
L

11 Nov 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@frenchfrog, at the top of each ws download page, there �s a link "report abuse", I think you can report each ws providing their links here and they �ll be removed.

If you own a work someone has uploaded and doesn �t want it there, just report abuse and the files will be removed. But provide the link to your original wss here.

I think the member shouldn �t be banned here since she didn �t do anything wrong at ESL Printables, but you may want to report her at 4shared.

Hope it helps.

11 Nov 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

I  feel really sorry for u Frenchfrog you �re always so kind. You don �t deserve this kind of things. Just do as Vanda and Zailda said and report her at 4shared
Hugs

11 Nov 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >