Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > TALKING ABOUT NEW SITES...    

TALKING ABOUT NEW SITES...

Mariethe House
France

If you want to pay, pay for a good cause!
http://philiproeland.weebly.com/

edit: This is what Philipr( one of our members) intends to do and that�s why he needs money so  click on the link above and make a donation for or buy his very valuable worksheets.

EFL Journey

I(Philip) am in the seminal stages of planning a journey throughout the world, visiting colleagues and schools in all corners of the globe in order to share ideas and knowledge, promote learning and teaching techniques and give help where needed.

Travelling and living costs money. Plus I�d also like to be able to give schools in very poor regions some modest financial help. Therefore this website where you can buy my work and get this EFL Journey under way. 

When? I�m thinking of 2013 or 2014, but this is by no means cast in stone.

19 May 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It �s not sharing if you have to pay, it �s advertising; but good luck to them.

19 May 2012     

frenchfrog
France

But Victor gave us the possibility to mention our blogs / sites in our profiles!
More and more members have blogs / sites (it really IS a wonderful thing!) but soon the homepage will be full of what everybody is doing on their blogs / sites! A few days ago, 4 messages out of 10 were about the advertising of personal blogs and sites.

19 May 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

I understand what you mean, frenchfrog, I have my thoughts about it, too. But I like to see what others are doing and think someone may like what I find and collect in my own blog.

19 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@Mariethe: good cause? which is it?

Sophia

19 May 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Open the link and click on the section: the EFLway. Philipr is one of our valuable and generous members.

19 May 2012     

orly100
Israel

I agree with the cute cat, cunliffe, it �s not sharing it �s advertising.

19 May 2012     

frenchfrog
France

Pilarmham, believe me, I do undertand how exciting it is!
When I see a personal site / blog being regularly (I insist on this aspect!) mentioned, I cannot but think of Victor: members are redirected from his site to another site (a personal one)!! Not very nice, considering what he does for everyone of us! Again, just my opinion, I can see that some do not agree with me. I am perfectly fine with that!
Very interesting to read all the opinions!

19 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@Mariethe: I know who Philip is. I was just taken aback by the "good cause". You do know that the member who started this thread is as valuable and as prolific a member as is Philip. I �m sure you don �t think that paying a teacher for a creative work she does is a bad cause.

Sophia

19 May 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Sophia: I am not saying evalina and xani are working for a bad cause !! Am just saying that if you have to pay for work sheets you might as well give your money for a good cause like what Philip is going to do!

EFL Journey

I(Philip) am in the seminal stages of planning a journey throughout the world, visiting colleagues and schools in all corners of the globe in order to share ideas and knowledge, promote learning and teaching techniques and give help where needed.

Travelling and living costs money. Plus I�d also like to be able to give schools in very poor regions some modest financial help. Therefore this website where you can buy my work and get this EFL Journey under way.

I think a project of that dimension is really worth helping and that �s why I would more readily buy what he offers (ie: his worksheets) than any worksheets from anyone �s blog for making money personally! That �s all, Sophia!Big smile

19 May 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >