Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > TALKING ABOUT NEW SITES...    

TALKING ABOUT NEW SITES...

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Now, now, Dragonfly2. We all respect Victor and his decisions, which must be final, as he is the webmaster, but we continue, as free thinking human beings, to hold an opinion...

19 May 2012     

dragonfly2
Portugal

Cunliffe,

we can hold an opinion but we cannot use the �Respect Victor argument �, when he has already said he doesn �t mind.

And also... as he has said that, is it really respectful to keep on discussing the issue and use his name as an argument?

19 May 2012     

Mariethe House
France

btw:eslteachingresources.

19 May 2012     

xani
Portugal

Dear Mariethe,

Thank you very much for calling our attention on that typo.

For those who missed our previous posts, here �s the link to the other site:

Greetings from the Azores,

Xani

19 May 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Something got mixed up in my links, and maybe I am mistaken but... after reading all the comments and Victor �s answer to a previous post related to this subject, really what are we talking about? We cannot set the rules, we are not the owners of the site. It offers us all the amplitude, why curtail it? Aren �t we able to live with change? Isn�t that what life is all about?

19 May 2012     

zailda
Brazil

ESLprintables is a wonderful site where we find tons of worksheets and ideas to enhance our students � learning paying with our own work. 

iSLCollective is a wonderful site where we find great resources in many languages to enhance our students � needs.

ESLChallenge is a wonderful site and the owners are two generous teachers who contribute with tons of pieces of their work with us.

Frrench Frog �s blog is another great resource, and she contributed a lot helping us learn how to prepare our own work (including me).

Philip has a wonderful idea which I think we should support buying all of his great worksheets in a bunch.

Thanks to Victor, Xani, Evelina, Philip, French Frog.

I have no idea what this arguement is about, but the resources mentioned are really useful and I thank Evelina for starting the thread, have already known some, the others I have just bookmarked.

Have you got any other sites to tell us about?

19 May 2012     

class centre
Belarus

Zailda : Clap Clap Clap Clap

19 May 2012     

frenchfrog
France

Mention your blog / site in your profile! Wink

20 May 2012     

Mariethe House
France

There �s noone so deaf as those who don �t want to hear!Angry

the controversy is not about giving links to precious sites for the good of all the community but about starting topics about advertizing the same commercial site again and again!!!

BTW:, Xani and Evelina can thank the objectors here who have provided an interesting debate and at the same time a good promotion for their site!

A word to the wise is enoughWink

20 May 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Here �s my suggestion to Evelinamaria and Xani
You could create a section in your sites called FREE STUFF or SAMPLES. That way it would  be not only a commercial site but a free one as well! Lamp
Consequently, you could share the link to your sites over and over again....

Greetings from Greece,

20 May 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >