Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Make an online notebook for your students    

Make an online notebook for your students

victor
Spain

Make an online notebook for your students

Hello,

This is something that I designed for my students. I find it very useful, so I �ve decided to share it with all you.

My students have their own individual pages in www.englishexercises.org They enter with their own username and password and they find the list of online exercises that I �ve chosen for them. Additionally, their results in the exercises are saved in their personal page, and I can see them afterwards.

It is very easy:

1. Log in www.englishexercises.org with your username and password.
2. Click on "My groups" (under your profile, in the main page)
3. Make the groups that you want. For example "Primary 1", "Primary 2", "Primary 3"...
4. Enter the names of the students in each group, and a password for each one of them.
5. Whenever you find a good exercise in englishexercises.org, click on "Add this exercise to my students list", and choose the group or students that you want.
6. Your students can log in with their name and the password that you gave them, and they will find a page like this:
In this page they will find the exercises that you have chosen for them, and their results will be saved.

Please, pay attention that now in englishexercises.org there is a box for teachers � login and other one for students � login.

I know that not many of you use the online exercises, but it is worth a try.

7 May 2009      

nebo_Londona
Russian Federation

Wooow what a great ideaaa!!!!!!thanx!!!!!

7 May 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Fantastic!! Thanks Victor!!!
 I still need to have a closer look!!
Nebal

7 May 2009     

kireya
Spain

NICE!!!! 

Thanks!!!!

7 May 2009     

carinocitalgonzalez
Mexico

VICTOR

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
SINCERELY
CARI�O

7 May 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Fantastic idea!!
 Thanks Victor!!!

7 May 2009     

wilwarin32
Argentina

Thanks V�ctor! Thumbs Up

7 May 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

GOOD JOB VICTOR!
Now, time to invite all our beloved students to this beautiful place.
All the best

7 May 2009     

cely
Argentina

HI VICTOR!

Gracias

7 May 2009     

chobby
Mexico

I really appreciate Victor but unfortunately not all my students hace access to a pc or internet

Thanks anyway Clap

I keep it in mind for the next future.

7 May 2009     

AlbertoPN
Spain

Thank you very much, Victor. You don �t stop giving us very good resources for our pupils.

You are really great!

Thanks a lot!

7 May 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >