Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Make an online notebook for your students    

Make an online notebook for your students

carinocitalgonzalez
Mexico

THANK U VERY MUCH

Cari�o

7 May 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Thank you sooooo much Victor,

7 May 2009     

yamanegeli
Turkey

YOU ARE PERFECT VICTOR, THANX FOR MILLION TIMES...THIS IS REALY A GREAT IDEA...

7 May 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Victor, you �re one in a million! Thank you so much for another wonderful idea! I think my students will like it as well!!

7 May 2009     

marmachado
Portugal

AMAZING. I love the idea. Thanks 4 sharing it ;0)

7 May 2009     

yogiba61
Spain

Thank you very much Victor. You are a wonderful teacher!!!!!!!! 

7 May 2009     

agkk
Turkey

Victor, this is a great idea. I �ve just tried it and really liked it. Now I can make my students use their computer for more useful thing than playing computer games. I don �t know how to thank you.

7 May 2009     

sldp
France

This is really fantastic! thanks a lot Victor!

7 May 2009     

Makiki
Germany

You are BRILLIANT!!! Oh my goodness- how cool is that? I was just working on putting together a website for my students today. This SAVES me TONS of time!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 May 2009     

renca
Czech Republic

Thanks a bunch, what a motivating idea! I wonder whether the number of exercises for Ss is limited or not. I would also like to know how to remove those exercises that I don�t find very useful or effective. Thanks for reply.

7 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >