Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Make an online notebook for your students    

Make an online notebook for your students

lucak (F)
Czech Republic

It �s great idea! Thank you.�Thumbs Up

7 May 2009     

don�t know how to CANCEL this account
Belgium

This is such a fantastic idea! It �s just what I was looking for! Thank you very much!!
I only have a doubt: Would students be able to log in from home, if they want to? or does it have to be through my account? 

7 May 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

Gorgeous!!!! Clap

thaxxxxx

7 May 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, Victor!

I don �t know how you manage to have such marvelous ideas.
You are really great.
I have stopped making ONLINE exercises for a while now.
And now I feel like getting back to it since my own students can take profit from it and that I can overlook their job.
Sure our exercise still remain at reach of any student over the globe. They should, because share, I think, is and must stay the soul of this fantastic site.

PS: Just a little question. How can one remove an exercise from those assigned to a group?
I �ve assigned (just to try) 3 but found they are too much and would like to remove to of them.
OR
How can we assign a new exercise to an existing group and delete the old ones?

Again It �s a great idea Victor!
Thanks a lot.

7 May 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Woooow!  Thumbs Up

Love it! Hug

Thanks!

7 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

Great idea! I am already trying it out and so far, so good! Smile

7 May 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Brilliant idea! i really apreciate the effort you make for the betterment of this lovely site..
Thanks a million!! Thumbs Up

7 May 2009     

patrenou
Argentina

Hi Victor!! You amaze and surprise us day by day! This idea is incredible and as my 17 years old daughter who has started helping me in some of classes with the little ones said ... You deserve a monument, and statue for all the resources you give us the teachers!! Thanks a lot..
                    Pat and Diana

7 May 2009     

dragonfly2
Portugal

This is fantastic. You made it so easy!!! I can �t thank you enough!

7 May 2009     

victor
Spain

Wow!
I didn �t expect that you would like it so much!

I �ll anwer your questions:

- Yes, your students will be able to log in from home. They don �t log in through your account. There is a login box for teachers and another one for students.

- There is not the option to remove exercises from the list, but I �ll make it soon.

As usual, the system will be improved with time and experience, I hope.

Thanks you all for your kind words!Smile

7 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >