Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Make an online notebook for your students    

Make an online notebook for your students

jecika
Serbia

I �ve just started using this awesome tool and I already love it ... thanks a lot Victor

10 Oct 2010     

blue13
Macedonia

I used it with my students yesterday and it was great!!!! They loved it!!! They were so excited!!! Thank you very very very much!!!!!!Clap

15 Oct 2010     

queenpadme
Turkey

That �s amazing thanx so much Clap

16 Oct 2010     

petranka
Lithuania

Great! Started using it! Thanks, Victor!

17 Oct 2010     

ester25730
Spain

Thanks a lot V�ctor,
I �ve been using this tool with my students for over a year, but I faced a "problem" at the begining of this course: I �m teaching the same students as last year, but they �ve changed class. Is it possible to keep the group and change the name of it? For example, from 3rd ESO to 4th ESO.
Thanks again.

21 Oct 2010     

Phen
Thailand

Thank you very much.

26 Oct 2010     

L. habach
Morocco

Thanks a lot. This is the real philosophy of sharing.

26 Oct 2010     

isabel2010
Spain

Very useful
THANKS

1 Nov 2010     

zetaa
Turkey

Victor,
Thank you so much. I think this is genious too.
A school here is using a similar but a lot more complicated all-inclusive form of website.
I am giving you the link so that you might want to take a look and have some other ideas to develop yours:
http://renzullilearning.com/StudentLogin.aspx
This one you invented,  just being for english purpuse sounds far greater!
Thanks a lot!

16 Jan 2011     

juuty
Netherlands

Victor,

I �ve only just now read your post, but I immediately started creating groups!
Since last week I have to teach one hour a week in a computer classroom, and I �m still searching for the best way to do this. I think this is a great way. Can �t wait to try tomorrow!

THANKS!

7 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >