Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Make an online notebook for your students    

Make an online notebook for your students

elowe
United Kingdom

I really like this idea too, thank you for organising it all for us. I don �t have access to computers when i �m teaching yet but hopefully I will in the future and it �s a great idea for homework if the chn have computers at home. Can �t wait to try it out. Brilliant! Thanks a lot.

11 May 2009     

Maria Jose Garcia
Spain

Victor, your ideas are awesome!!! incredible!!! MAybe people don �t use online exercises but I know they will in future with all you create. I �m trying to help my colleagues at highschool to use computers in the classroom and in a short time they �ll be using all your resources. I can �t say how grateful I am with words, but anyway THANK YOU!!!!!! you should be given some price from the UE for all your dedication and work and for helping so many people all over the world!!!! GRACIAS

11 May 2009     

fabinana
Brazil

Loved the idea! Thanks.

12 May 2009     

pinkrose (F)
Latvia

Thank you very much, Victor. I like your idea very much. I hope it will be very interesting for my students!

13 May 2009     

ants
Switzerland

What a wonderful idea.
I can �t wait to try it out with my students!!Thumbs Up
Thanks for coming up with a great idea...so useful and fun.
Fiona.

14 May 2009     

rosiesue
Korea, South

Thank you so much, Victor!
I always feel grateful for you to share these great ideas.
EKKOEmbarrassed

15 May 2009     

sanchan
Spain

thanx a lot!
love it!

15 May 2009     

allakoalla
Latvia

Thanks a lot for another wonderful idea of yours! 

16 May 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

WOW!!!!!! Thanks Victor, you are a sunshine!!! Thanks for sharing this great idea with us, and for keeping this site alive and kicking :).  You really have made a difference in the lives of so many ESL teachers, and created a community of ESL friends helping, supporting each other along the distance.
God Bless You!!!
Eva

17 May 2009     

bigbang
Portugal

Thank you Victor.
This idea was fantastic. The school year is almost at the end but I �ll surely use this way of working next year. I �m going to get organised in the period before classes begin and then I �ll have a battery of exercises. I was looking forward to having the chance of working with a tool like this.

Lots of Thanks
Muito Obrigada

thank you graphic

17 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >