Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Make an online notebook for your students    

Make an online notebook for your students

sea camel
Belgium

Wow, it �s just what I need right now.Big smile Our school �s just given us the passwords for a new digital platform we �re going to use next year. I �ll be able to do lots of new things with my students except letting them do online exercises. Unfortunately I hoped for the best. This comes at the perfect moment. I �m sooooo happy I joined this site. Thanks a million, Victor!Thumbs Up

7 May 2009     

cgato
Portugal

Hi

I �ve tried it and I �ve just loved it! Many of my students have internet and I think this will really interest them!

Thanks a lot for all your work!! Really.. THANK YOU

7 May 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Great!!!!!!!Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Ripper, bonza, bewdy mate!

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Thumbs Up

8 May 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Just thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Thumbs Up

8 May 2009     

Pacchy
Argentina

Wonderful!! Thanks a lot!!

8 May 2009     

Teacher Giselle Sartori
Brazil

Victor I love this site!!!I can use all my creativity and help other teachers and get help from them and this new idea is awesome!!!!!Thanks1

8 May 2009     

Pacchy
Argentina

I will use it tomorrow . i wonder if the exercises will disappear �from the list once they do it successfully.
Thanks!

8 May 2009     

petili
Bulgaria

That �s Great!!!! I think my students will be thrilled.
Thank you sooooooo much.
It �s fantastic!!!
I�ll try it.

8 May 2009     

anatoren
Israel

Thanks a lot. Great idea.

8 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >