Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What your ws description tells about YOU    

What your ws description tells about YOU

Sonn
Russian Federation

May be I  am rude, but this is my opinion. The other members may have another point of view. The forum exists to exchange our opinions. Tatiana said that you were impolite. You said that I was rude. I said that arguing is useless and tried to make this thread useful for readers. My attempt failed because arguing hasn �t stopped and I �m even taking part in it. I can �t say it �s a good idea to quote other members and laugh at them. (I �ve already mentioned that I think you didn �t mean to tease anybody but some people may think you did).  I think that a person should not only critisise others but give them the ways to correct their faults. That �s why I suggested to give some tips.  If anybody believes that giving tips is ridiculous - that �s you right.

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

Should we start a new thread:
What your comments tell about YOU :)

27 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

WOW WOW WOW!!!!

In my opinion (and I apologize if I offend you ladies) you do not understand a single thing about this!!!

Why is Zailda rude?? Could you please copy-paste the RUDE THINGS Zailda posted?? ...

Sorry but I agree with her, she started this thread to HELP, don �t you realize of the intention? do you need some feedback to know who Zailda is?

This has nothing to do with being a moderator, I am a moderator BUT a member too...

I see you as a "new" member here Tatiana, and I am glad to see you giving your opinion on this kind of threads, usually only "some known" members participate... but tell me dear what the heck is wrong with Zailda`s post...

Sonn my friend of the caf�... I apologize but you did seem to have said: this thread is useless... and if I were Zailda I would have responded you in the same way she did

27 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hey Sonn... the tips issue is great!!!

I`d love to hear some of your tips dear! Thumbs Up

27 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@sonn, for me it �s clear you don �t know me at all. I give members advice whenever I think they �ll be useful. This thread is an advice. I don �t expect everyone agreeing with mee, but if you comment something and when I answer you say I �m rude (even if I am not) you don �t know how to play it cool.

I am an adult and I stand everything I say since the very beginning, when I started as a zero-point member as anyone else here. I don �t rely in the moderator status or in points or anything else. If I wrote this thread and some got the aim of it, I �m done.

I �m not mocking at anyone here, I use sense of humor (even if some members don �t understand it) but I �m a serious member and I take my work seriously. I �m not here to mock or to play games. I wouldn �t need to be here giving advice, but I do - every night. I spend part of my (little) spare time thinking on ways to help - and doing them.

If you want to discuss a topic, the first advice I �ll give you (and this one is free of charge) is to avoid being too sensitive. This thread isn �t personal. I �m not directing specially to anyone... yet.

Have a nice day / evening

Zailda

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

That �s right, Sonn. There �s no use arguing. If the author of the thread had tried to understand her opponents, the talk wouldn �t have become so unpleasant.
I just felt a hint of sarcasm in Zeilda �s words. And the only thing I wanted to say is that it �s better to help people than make fun of them.

27 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@Tatiana, members are free to start threads on what they want. I didn �t ask this member to re-start this topic, so, please ask him.

27 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@Tatiana, I do help people. Do you?

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

To Zailda: ALWAYS

27 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

So do I.

And only a little correction: I don�t have opponents. If you are here to play this roll, it�s clear for me what is going on.

27 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    Next >