Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What your ws description tells about YOU    

What your ws description tells about YOU

JulietaVL
Mexico

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I`ve read the whole thread again!!

TATIANAAAAAAAAA where is the text in which Zailda made fun of people? enlight me pleaseeee

27 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@Tatiana, if you think it �s a good idea to start a new thread about comments, go ahead. I �m sure they tell a lot about people.

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

To Zeilda: Of course I oppose to useless criticism! And still, you are not ready to understand.

To Julieta: I am not a kid, and I do not want to laugh at such primitive things (I �m sorry). To be completely honest, yes, I am sure Zailda �s post has nothing to do with �help � (as she �s trying to persuade me). I find her post rather offensive.

There are different ways to make people understand your help. I don �t like Zeilda �s.

27 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Will I get a reaply?... Broken Heart

I think I won �t... snif snif Zailda... please invite me a capuccino at the cafe...

27 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@Tatiana, I �m not trying to persuade you of anything. You are free to think the way you want. If you consider the thread offensive, report it to Victor (the site �s owner) and let �s see what he thinks.

S/he doesn�t like me... snif, snif... now it becomes too personal for my taste. And if you don�t like me, at least lean my name:

Z - A - I - L - D - A.

Is it clear enough or do I have to draw it for you?

27 Dec 2009     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Maybe the whole situation doesn �t seem rude to the people who live in another hemishere. It doesn �t mean they are wrong. They are just people with another culture. I must say that most slavonic people would say that statements about granny �s letter and some other comments in the first post are offensive.

Btw, I wanted to say that ARGUING is useless, (not the THREAD! ).

My tips:

Don �t write many words and use short sentences because there are a lot of wss and ppts uploaded daily and it takes a lot of time to read all the descriptions.

Tell us what kind of material we can train with our students.

If it is a set you should give the links to the other parts.  

That �s what I want to see in the description. If anybody has another opinion or has anything to add to my list - you are welcome! I think you ideas will be helpful to the other members.

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

Why should I do this? I thought you as its author were ready to understand your readers. I was wrong.

27 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@sonn, this is useful. I have something to add:

- Provide links if you are using other person �s layout or ideas (even if s/he gave you permission);

- Give links to other wss of yours with the same topic (it �s time saver);

- if the ws is not editable, explain it in the description because people feel frustrated when they can �t edit the ws.

- List all the ws content: grammar, activities, etc.

@Tatiana, I �ve got your number. You �re not here to make things better, just to try making me angry. You �ve got the opportunity and failed. You �re not having any more responses from me.

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

OMG! Zailda (sorry abt the misprint), why should I not like you? That is not true.
I thought I was having a conversation but not expressing my likes and dislikes abt people. I must say you as a teacher should have more respect and patience towards people.

27 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

GREAT GREAT GREAT tips Zailda & Sonn...

Let`s stop it here ladies...  would you like a capuccino? I will invite you one at the caf�

27 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    Next >