Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What your ws description tells about YOU    

What your ws description tells about YOU

Tatiana712
Belarus

Stop playing God Zailda!  

27 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

http://www.eslprintables.com/cafe/topic.asp

mmm...mmm...mmm...

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

Thank you Julieta

27 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

It is a CATpuccino because in your avatar I see you like cats...

27 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Come on! Zailda playing God? Outspoken yes, God no. She stands by her opinion just like a lot of members here who have been members for a while and have seen so many people complaining about the fact that their worksheet did not get downloaded.
Hang on for a little while and you �ll see a bunch of threads that could have been answered if only the member had read the FAQs.

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

To Julieta: Hmmm... CATpuccino... sounds even better than cappuccino...
I really love cats, they are amazing animals!

To Manonski: I can repeat it 100000000 times: it I were in a staff room with some colleagues of mine, i would make fun of these words. But as long as it �s an international site for teachers, I am strongly against of such �jokes �. Is that the reason to start talking to me like this and showing so much disrespect? And how long should I stay here to behave like Zailda?

27 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Manonski: it seems some people don �t need much time to show who they are.

27 Dec 2009     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Let �s not forget that Tatiana is a newbie here.

Victor said on one of the threads that he wants this site to be a place where teachers can get positive emotions. 

We all here have our own opinion. Let �s try both stand our own opinion and  listen to each other. I think we �ve managed to do it today.

I �m sorry if I hurt anybody.

And now just have a look at the video I placed in the cafe. I hope you like it!

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

Zailda, calm down. :) Don �t make the situation more ridiculous than it is.
I never said a bad word about you as a person, how can you be so......rude?

27 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Tatiana, I guess we �ll agree to disagree on that one. I don �t feel like Zailda showed you any disrespect. I �ve seen a lot of her threads and answers that were helpful for other members.
You may have not liked the way she used but I can tell you that she was not mean intended and by no way she is trying to play God.
You can stay as long as you want by the way. One day, you �ll start a thread to help or make a suggestion and maybe you �ll be misunderstood too.

Hope you have a good night

27 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    Next >