Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What your ws description tells about YOU    

What your ws description tells about YOU

manonski (f)
Canada

@ Sonn, you gave your opinion, I doubt you hurt anyone.
Will head to the cafe to see your post.

Have a good evening too.

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

To Manonski: Thank you for your reply but still ,I see no reason why you have to defend Zailda. I was not going to attack her :)  For me it �s clear that the lady didn �t expect to see any other opinion here different from her own. 
 I �m not talking abt other threads. of course, she might help others. But I am not asking her for help. And why should I know how many �medals � and �rewards � she has? Tell me, how did I offend Zailda? What could have made her so angry? Do people deserve such a reaction?

27 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@Tatiana: Manonski can either defend me or not, the same way you express what you think she has the right to do the same. I �m not angry, you �re not asking for help but the site is not only for you, others may need it, and I �m free to provide it the way I want. I �m sure you did understand me, so this discussion about me is ridiculous. I didn �t send this thread for your PM so if you feel you don �t need help, it �s not addressed to you. I don �t have any medals or rewards (do I feel sarcasm here?) and you are miles from offending me. Just try again.

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

Zailda! Hear me , please. I AM NOT GOING TO OFFEND YOU!  I just don�t understand your aggression towards me. What have I said wrong? Everyone has the right to say what they want, right? 

27 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

If you have something to say that �s not too personal, it �s related to the thread I �m here to listen to you. 

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

Please, don �t start again. I �ve already said what I wanted. ABOUT THE THREAD. NOT YOU!!!
I mean it, Zailda, I didn�t want to hurt you. Sorry if I did.

27 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

So, we �re done.

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

Thank God it �s over............ :)

27 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I �m not defending Zailda. Trust me, she can take care of herself.

You say she might help others. I know she has. As far as medals and rewards, that I could not tell you.

You might think she does not want to hear a different opinion but read her posts again. She says that everyone is entitled to their opinions and can start a thread if they want to.

Let �s call it a night and start anew tomorrow.

@edit, just saw the last 4 posts. have a good night you all.

27 Dec 2009     

Tatiana712
Belarus

It �s inappropriate behavior for an adult who starts a discussion, MANONSKI. First think, then say. Right? The thread didn�t suggest anything except mocking. Or you see any help here? :)
But you are right, let �s call it a night.

27 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    Next >