Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Some changes in the website    

Some changes in the website

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Another thing I remembered now, was a suggestion made by PhilipR, about the reporting page, there could be some kind of "line" going from red to green or something, so that moderators could see how the voting is (if people are voting for or against the removal). At the time I thought it was a great idea, but I don �t know about the applicability of it (I mean, computerwise)

Thanks again for reading our suggestions, Victor!

17 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Nice... 5000 points!

I am glad to see new changes and to see clearer rules for everybody, thanks

18 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

You �ve done a wonderful job! Thank you so much! Smile

18 Feb 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thank you so much, Victor.

18 Feb 2010     

sugarmomy
Portugal

Thank you Victor for your excellent work :-)

18 Feb 2010     

pmca
Portugal

Excellent work, Victor!

Thank you for your tremendous generosity and care!

Paula Wink

18 Feb 2010     

jecika
Serbia

Hi Victor Smile
just one question ... is it ok to use texts from ESL books which are no longer in print (as long as we create our own exercises) ?
Thanks for everything Thumbs Up

18 Feb 2010     

Elżbieta Kucharska
Poland

Hi Victor!
I have read your proposals of changes in rules twice and I didn �t find any information about  changes for premium members. I don �t know why I got for this day no point to download. Since I got 30 points from my contribution I have been always getting 30 points each day. Is it any change of rules, mistake or freezing of my account. I have never broken any rules of eslprintables. I was waiting to midnight to download today �s contributions and I see it was in vein. Could you or somebody else explain me this fact?
Thanks for this wonderful website I am addicted to it ! I hope that the zero points was a mistake.
Elżbieta Kucharska

18 Feb 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Elzbieta, technical glitch probably. A little more patience and all will be fine.

The new rules do look better than the old ones. I support members who mentioned
- more points for OE (1 point every time they are used?)
- templates available for newbies (I wouldn�t mind if my How To wss were given as freebies either)
- no watermarked clip art

I also think that including an answer key (in the same ws) should be mandatory (esp. for grammar, vocab and reading worksheets, word searches and other puzzles).

Maybe add a choice of copyright licence? (All Rights Reserved vs Creative Commons). This would solve the issue  of members using others members � templates. Members who don �t mind could go for the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike licence.

18 Feb 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

I �m very glad that we have clear rules now and everybody is free to give their ideas about them.
I agree with Philip. It takes time to find the answers, especially for the wordsearches.
The rules are clear enough now but I have some questions. Will these rules be applied to all the wss on this site or only to these ones which will be uploaded after the new rules enter into force? For example,  I �ve got many wss dowloaded from here with watermarked cliparts. Will they be deleted from the site or stay as old ones? Will the users be given a certain time period to update their wss according to the new rules?

18 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    Next >