Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

Amanda W
Austria

Dear Victor,
    Thanks for all you do for us all. Of course, you have my support, too. I �ll be informing my colleagues at schools around Austria. Take Care, Mandy

22 Dec 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Thank you so much - Victor! You �re the best!
Happy Holidays!
cx8.gif picture by aimeesackstein

22 Dec 2009     

cylmz
Turkey

Dear  Victor,

I will do my best to support this campaign against afs yayıncılık.I �m so sorry that the thief is from my country.

22 Dec 2009     

angelcris
Brazil

Victor, thanks for warning us! I �ve added the link and the needed information to my Orkut profile!
I �ll think of another way to spread your warn!
Merry Christmas!
�ngela Cristina

22 Dec 2009     

nazeg�l
Turkey

dear victor,

I see that we are as turks known such the people never pay attention to study, just stole ... the easy way you know, but I �m very sorry for this and cannot find anything to say. I �ll post this mail anyone that I know.

22 Dec 2009     

ASA3000
Egypt

A wonderful idea ... Thank you sooooooooo much Victor,

We all support the campaign ...

I �ll send this to all my friends and colleagues ...

GOOD LUCK :)

22 Dec 2009     

Germanic
Portugal

Perhaps we could introduce a system here where a teacher should contribute at least a worksheet a month otherwise s/he should be out. In this way we can control thieves to a certain extent. Just a tentative suggestion!!!!

I will spread the word around. plainly seething with rage.

Germanic�

22 Dec 2009     

avidrox
Spain

Count me in Victor, you have my full support to fight against misappropiation. Angry

I �ll spread the word not only among my colleagues in Spain but also among the Comenius partners who we have worked with so far.

22 Dec 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

Count me in Victor, you have my full support.....

We all support the campaign ...

22 Dec 2009     

metcet20
Turkey

There are strong laws against copyright theft in Turkey. If any of the owners of the stolen meterial or site administrators go to court, AFS press will have to go to prison or pay big money. Happy Christmass

22 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >