Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

agkk
Turkey

Dear Victor,
 I �m really ashamed of this has happened in my country. I �ve already shared the link and the Turkish translation in www.demethoca.com which is very popular among Teachers of English in Turkey. Besides, I �ve become a new member of some websites which are advertising afs yayıncılık and have sent them messages about the theft. And I �ll spread it among my colleagues

22 Dec 2009     

ramcho
Turkey

I have sent  your mail to all my colleagues here to warn them. I also have shared it in mesenger and facebook.
 Thanks for defending our rights...

22 Dec 2009     

vikoca79 (f)
Hungary

I have also sent a message to my Turkish friends on facebook. I hope it will help.

22 Dec 2009     

serene
Greece

You have all my support, Victor!

22 Dec 2009     

dilac
Turkey

I cannot find the correct words to be uttered here but I feel the very same things with my Turkish colleagues.. I �m so pissed off!!! Angry I promise I �m gonna do everything that I can to prevent the selling of the books of this publication..

22 Dec 2009     

jarden
Turkey

It is plagiarism!!! I am ashamed of this:((I �ll inform my colleagues and warn them.I �ll spread it among my colleagues.

22 Dec 2009     

marylin
Germany

Thank you Victor for your great effort! You have my full support!

22 Dec 2009     

Amandina
Switzerland

Great job, Victor!!

22 Dec 2009     

Anneclaire
Italy

I �ll support you in this campaign, too! Thanks for your efforts, Victory!
Merry Christmas to you all! Smile

22 Dec 2009     

swissprof
Switzerland

Thank you Victor for such a courageous  and wise decision

I �ll support your campaign !!

22 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >