Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

silvia.patti
Italy

I have just published the link on my Facebook profile. Thanks Victor

21 Dec 2009     

windflora
Turkey

Thanks for your help. I will inform eveybody around me not to buy their books. And also i will send an email to the editor of that publishing. Nobody can approve this kind of behavior. It is plagiarism. Anyone who is the real owner of these worksheets in the book must give them to the court.

21 Dec 2009     

yalanguz
Turkey

I am really ashamed for this as it is a Turkish Company doing this. Sorry but one question: Is it the first time it has been done???

21 Dec 2009     

eng789
Israel

You have my support.

21 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I added the link on the ESLprintables group on facebook.

21 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I added the link and basic infromation to my web blog too.
That �s a very good idea. BTW, does anybody have any news how is this thing going?

21 Dec 2009     

robertohm
Spain

I WILL SEND THE MAIL TOO
MERRY XMASClap 

21 Dec 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

You also have all my support

21 Dec 2009     

buci
Turkey

Dear Victor;
Thanks ;I �ve been ashamed about this behaviour as a Turkish and I �ve added this link to my facebook.

21 Dec 2009     

AlbertoPN
Spain

What a shame! I support this campaign with all my efforts! I have a Comenius Project with a Turkish Partner in Izmir. I will contact her and I will ask her to inform all the teachers she (my colleague) knows.

21 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >