Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Lana

Clap

To say it in a better way, is simply impossible.

29 Dec 2009     

ELOJOLIE274
France

well said Lana!

29 Dec 2009     

puspita
Indonesia

You disgust me, AFS!!!  You should know by now that your reputation is going down with your �stubborn �, worthless and groundless defenses; not only in Turkey, but around the world. So stop doing it!

Lana: perfect! Thumbs Up

29 Dec 2009     

Hannie
Portugal

I �m supporting this cause as well!
I �ve already posted the banner on my blog:

It �s the least we can do!
It feels so unfair that someone is making money out of something we worked on (sometimes for many hours) and shared for free!

Well...when will this world be a fair place? I start losing hope...

29 Dec 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

Im doing my part. I attached the link of the blog on my FB and sent it to my teacher from Kaplan in the United States so she spread it out as well.
I also belong to the webpage of POWER TEACHING on FB and just sent a PM to many of the members I saw there.

Our ideas and creatvity cant be stolen and I am going to be just sitting at home.

We all can do a little and make a BIG WHOLE help.

Miss Melissa. Hug

29 Dec 2009     

HOLYMARY_852
India

We trs know how much time and effort does it take to make a single ws, e.g. yesterday I wanted to create and upload a ppt ws on fruits. I wanted to make about 10 slides for Part 1, but it took me three hours to make only 4 slides. Can a thief realize this? We read stories about �Baghdaad ka chor � which means "A thief from Baghdad" in our childhood, and now we have this "Turkey ka chor �. I don �t think thieves have conscience. May God damn them. My New Year Wishes for all my dear teachers and curses for the thieves like the one from Turkey.

30 Dec 2009     

ng1972
Turkey

I  want  to give an answer  to  HOLYMARY 852.

l  follow  the forum for  a few  days. And  I am very sorry this event  occuren in my country. But  I do not accept  your  sayings  that  � � Thieves are from Baghdad and Turkey � �

IN  EVERY COUNTRY THERE ARE THIEVES.

I am a member in this site for a long time  and I did not take any of others worksheets and send it  as it is my own .

Now  I  call my country �s  teachers  to give an  answer this member above  me.

30 Dec 2009     

ng1972
Turkey

I  want  to give an answer  to  HOLYMARY 852.

l  follow  the forum for  a few  days. And  I am very sorry this event  occuren in my country. But  I do not accept  your  sayings  that  � � Thieves are from Baghdad and Turkey � �

IN  EVERY COUNTRY THERE ARE THIEVES.

I am a member in this site for a long time  and I did not take any of others worksheets and send it  as it is my own .

Now  I  call my country �s  teachers  to give an  answer this member above  me.

30 Dec 2009     

bird1
Turkey

I agree with you   ng1972.

I am very sorry that this happened in my country, too. but this doesn �t mean that these kinds of things are only happening in Turkey.

So
HOLYMARY 852, please be careful about what you are writing. I don �t know where you are from but be sure that
there are also thives in your country.
 So please say sorry to all Turkish and Baghdaad teachers who aren �t thieves ( like me and others).

And just more thing there is no need to generalise it just by looking one example.

Thanks.

30 Dec 2009     

donapeter
Romania

I think Holymary didn �t mean to hurt anybody �s feelings. We cannot judge a nation or a country only because one of them has a thief. I am sure Holymary knows a lot of bad examples in her own country,too! Let �s not throw the stone, especially if we pretend to be ethical and be part of a religious society. 

A happy new year for all of you!!

30 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >