Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

denizvederya
Turkey

I also support this campaign and will do whatever I can do to reach as many people as possible. 

Merry Christmas

24 Dec 2009     

hafedhenglish
Tunisia

Hi Victor ,
It �s really an evil which we must fight against whereever it is.
I have just added your mail to my facebook.
Best whishes and mary christmas to all christians.

24 Dec 2009     

Adel A
Egypt

my endless and ceaseless support only enjoy your holiday u have troubled for us a lot

25 Dec 2009     

Gia Mel
Chile

I have uploaded on facebook, and I �ve sent a message to the council of Chile in the country. I really support you on your crusade on this matter.... 

26 Dec 2009     

miameto
Turkey

lol unfortunately afs yayıncılık is a among the famous publishers of english books in Turkey, so far i havent used any material or book they prepare but got shocked when i heard the news..

i did my best to make my friends and collegues learn this shamful act..i sent e-mails, keeping the news as hot-button issue on my home page on facebook, etc...

its a real shame, and as a Turkish member of this perfect site, i send my apoligies to all members :(

26 Dec 2009     

falafel
Tunisia

Hi Victor, I as all the other teachers , I support you in your compaign and I �ll spread the information around. Merry Chritmas for all Christians and Happy New Year.

26 Dec 2009     

celia86
Argentina

Hi! I strongly support this campaign!

100% in, thanks a  lot for this wonderful siteClap

kisses from Argentina

celia

26 Dec 2009     

mayamin
Tunisia

You have all my support. It �s really necessary to stand against such shameful practices. i will inform my collegues, i will spread this message wherever i find it possible.

26 Dec 2009     

_babz
Canada

I FULLY SUPPORT THIS CAMPAIGN

Hello everyone,

I �m really disgusted at what has happened here. Unfortunately, there are people like this who steal from others. I �ve seen it first hand at my own school, where teachers go through other teachers � things...it �s really sad.

I don �t know if any of you have visited the AFS Yayincilik website....even their website seems fraudulant....unfortunately, it �s not in English, and I couldn �t understand a thing...

but I was able to get their contact info:[email protected]

feel free to email them your concerns Wink AS I HAVE...

26 Dec 2009     

pomfirit
Turkey

I just share the adress and the information in my facebook , I am really sorry about the situation :(((

26 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >