Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

cagreis
Portugal

Way to go Katiana - I �m 100% with you. There is simply no excuse for everything that has happened.

27 Jan 2010     

swissprof
Switzerland

to Mr Cenk Candarli !

Your post sounds ridiculous ! If you don �t need the friendship and support of this community, just leave us in peace and keep your arguments for yourself !

27 Jan 2010     

zoemorosini
United States

Our friend Cenk says above:  "The first part is for the members with a common sense who either replied kindly or didn �t reply at all."

Apparently those with "common sense" either agree with him/her or keep their mouths shut!  Interesting.

Cenk also says, "Finally let me tell you that anyone who calls them and hear what they say will exactly think the way I do."  

It �s easy to lie--on the phone or here on esl printables.  Actions speak louder.  AFS are thieves, plain and simple.

Go Katiana!

27 Jan 2010     

veraviana
Portugal

Katiana, you rule! Cenkcan, no comment!

27 Jan 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Mr
I quote "
The first part is for the members with a common sense who either replied kindly or didn �t reply at all.
"
Glad you have posted this sentence, I am always in a hurry, only today did I realize that I had not yet posted MY comment here. So, just in case that you may  think that I am one of those so called members with a common sense or that i kindly didn �t reply, LET ME TELL YOU THAT I DIDN �T REPLY, JUST BECAUSE I DIDN �T. My opinion? you are stealing, no doubt, no excuses.

Dear Katiana  and all the other members who have had their printables stolen
sorry I didn �t answer this post before, I see it every two or three days, it just happened to me that I thought I had already posted my opinion. Sometimes I have a look in the forum, but don �t have the opportunity to answer and, well, the fact is that I thought 5 had already answered, when I hadn �t.
Sorry, you have all my support, I feel ashamed that only today I am leaving my post here.
Sorry and forgive me
linda

27 Jan 2010     

cecio_13
Argentina

I strongly support this campaign!

AFS  Yayincilik Thumbs Down

28 Jan 2010     

Cartuxa
Portugal

You �ve got all my support! Shame on them!

28 Jan 2010     

Brentboy
Japan

I have just caught up on this story after a long time away....

Mr Cenk �s writing style (not just the font choice) is remarkably similar to AFS. It seems very bizarre you would sign up for ESL printables AFTER visiting their offices out of charitable concern for the cause. You dont need to be a "weekend detective" to work that one out.

Aside from that, Cenk �s original message is just out and out unnatural for someone who claims to be impartial. You say you met the artists? Please give us names so we can contact them or view their online portfolio. Your art is mostly stolen from clipart.com. so I highly doubt "artists" are employed within AFS.

There is an old idiom "Empty Drums Make the Most Noise". Please stop making noise, AFS you are wasting your time and energy. Please post evidence of you distributing your books to poor schools and I am 100% sure this campaign will stop. This should not be hard as you are so concerned with PR.

With regards to the Author, to aquire a Proffessorship, you need to have tenure at a university. What Univeristy is Professor Nelson tenured? No one has found any previous papers/ articles/ books written by him (essential pre requisites to becoming a proffessor).

And to Victor, have both Cenk and AFS signed up for ESLprintable with the same IP address?

28 Jan 2010     

eng789
Israel

Well done - @Brentboy Thumbs Up

28 Jan 2010     

johanne23232
Israel

I agree....well said Brentboy.  If only AFS had nicely apologized and done their best to rectify the wrongs they committed....then just faded away into the sunset, the whole thing could be put behind us.  Their continuing efforts under all sorts of guises in this forum is simply pathetic.

28 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >