Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

lovinglondon
Spain

Mission accomplished!!! I have just uploaded the information to my website (www.englishmonkey.net). I hope it helps to stop this unfair fact. I support this campaign with a flag ribbon I have designed myself for this. If you want we can take it as a symbol for this campaign!!
I hope you like it!!
I just want to apologise to all the fellow teachers whose flag is not here. I run out of space when I did it. I �m sorry and hope you don �t get upset. Although your flag is not in the ribbon, you are in our hearts.
With love,
Lovinglondon

23 Dec 2009     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Now every person on this site can be sure that their works are protected and if somebody uses them in a wrong way we �ll have a support! I want to thank Victor and all the people who support Katiana.  Together we will win!

23 Dec 2009     

maker1
Turkey

AFS Yayıncılık has written a reply a while back saying that they are able to produce their own materials and they �ll sue anybody who wrongly accuses them. Well there are hundreds and come a time this number will reach to thousands and we are all accusing of them being thieves. Should it be necessary, I �ll supply my open address and with all my heart wish that they �ll sue me as I �ve also called them thieves right from the beginning. We are the teachers in Turkey who are humiliated and disgraced by their action. If anybody should file a courtcase against them should be us innocent and hardworking teachers who deserve none of this hanging over our beloved country in such a festive time like now. I am sorry but I am terribly ashamed of thieves like AFS Yayıncılık and anyone who is willing to take this to court please count me in to help in any way that I can.

23 Dec 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

Victor,
   Thanks for creating such a wonderful website, that has become a beautiful ESL community.  Let �s continue spreading the voice, so AFS gets the message.  I �m sorry for him who does not understand what this site is all about.  He has turn from a teacher to a thief, that �s really a shame. 
   I already put the link in my facebook page.

Eva Ramos Plagiarism! That �s really a shame :(

afsyayincilik-thieves.blogspot.com
Hello teachers!This blog has been created to report the illegal and unethical behaviour of the Turkish publisher AFS Yayincilik, also known as AFS English.My name is Victor Gayol. Since 2006 I have been ...

23 Dec 2009     

kons
Morocco

hello everybody,
you have my full support, but I do not think I can help much for the simple reason  I have neither a web nor a blog. What I �ll do is to send the message via email to all the teachers I know in Morocco. what do you think, Merry Christmas to those celebrating.
enjoy your holiday

23 Dec 2009     

uatike
Turkey

As a member from Turkey ..I am really ashamed. I am sorry... This is illegal and immoral.  We must do whatever we can.
It is really funny..they wrote names as a writer ...they also added their titles (prof. etc) So funny.
As an English teacher in Turkey, I haven �t heard about the publisher before.

People must learn to respect each other work!!!
I will also inform my friends around.

Good evening..

23 Dec 2009     

uzunyasmin
Turkey

I aggree with all of you and I strongly support this campaign. I will inform my friends and my students about these thieves. How can they do such a thing and go on threatening people here!!! They insistently show dishonourable behaviours!!! 

24 Dec 2009     

Katiana
Spain

HERE YOU CAN SEE THE COVERS OF ANOTHER THREE BOOKS BY AFS WHERE THERE ARE ALSO LOTS OF STOLEN MATERIALS FROM OUR PAGE. NOW I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THEY HAVE PUBLISHED AT LEAST 5 BOOKS WITH OUR WORK.

24 Dec 2009     

princesss
Spain

I strongly support you. Merry Christmas.
Hugs from Spain.
Carmen

24 Dec 2009     

yelbey
Turkey

Hi everybody,
First I wish merry christmas to all the members.When I first read victor �s message I was really ashamed because I �m from Turkey too. I strongly support your campaing and I inform my collagues in our teacher �s room.I �m really sorry about this

24 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >