Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

joebcn
Andorra

Hi Victor, 
count on me!!! I �m doing an e-twinning project with a secondary school in Manisa, Turkey and they will know about this soon. I �m sure they �ll spread the word!! 
A big hug to all of you!!!Hug
Joe

22 Dec 2009     

frenchfrog
France

I inserted the banner on my blog! Wink

22 Dec 2009     

demmieb
Greece

There is a banner on my blog too !Smile

22 Dec 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Dear Victor

You are doing an awesome job! Honesty must be at the basis of any human action, and we support your fight for it!

22 Dec 2009     

savvinka
Russian Federation

I strongly support this comaighn!!!!!!!!
 Dishonest people must be punished!

22 Dec 2009     

alexcure
Poland

Dear Teachers,

Now I do hope no-one will buy the book nor steal other people �s ideas. It �s so wonderful that we do share with one another .... but STEALING musn �t be supported by anyone!!!!

With care,
Alex

22 Dec 2009     

Missfrancisca
Spain

count on my as well, I will spread in all places I can.

22 Dec 2009     

joseanis
Spain

YOU HAVE ALL MY SUPPORT.

22 Dec 2009     

gitasiva
India

Brilliant campaign! I support it wholeheartedly. Honesty and hard work will triumph!

22 Dec 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Dear Victor,

I am outraged at such an action! I have placed the message on my Facebook page and will continue to spread the word to other educators, including my friends in S. Korea. God Bless!

Carla

22 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >