Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

_babz
Canada

nobody is judging your country...

petranka is generalizing...but I don �t think she is expressing any political views nor is she criticizing the Turkish people...

she just thinks that in Turkey.....the laws are not as strict as they would be,,,in a country like,,,hmm...France for example...she just thinks it....

and maybe she �s right....maybe she �s wrong.....but she has that RIGHT to express herself...

in any case...you just need to relax!Thumbs Up

ps: one wonders how this company hasn �t gotten any legal repercussions...but eventually, I �m sure some official will notice and hold them accountable...

peace out! Ying Yang

3 Jan 2010     

snejankaaa
Bulgaria

The people are the face of the country in first of all.Turkey is wonderful country,but people like them give it a bad image.Sorry!!!!

3 Jan 2010     

petranka
Lithuania

No offence! You �ve missed 2 very important words in my message: dishonest people. They are everywhere, in my country as well. Teachers are citizens and can have their opinion what �s going on in their country and in the world. Where do you see politics? I haven �t intentions to offend neither Turkish nor Turkey. Sorry, if you �ve understood it like that.

3 Jan 2010     

vareste
Turkey

i am extremely angry with that stupid publishing!(AFS YAyincilik) we are really sensitive as teachers or people i know here. These people defame Turkey. Please dont have any racial prejudige.
thanx

3 Jan 2010     

aleafff
France

Initially,thanks a lot Snejankaa,Sinziana,Petranka and others who understand my sensibility wholeheartedly.We feel so touchy because of this unpleasant issue  nowadays and  i don �t want people to have prejudiced opinions against us .i respect others opinion, of course but unfortunately , this issue comes to a critic point that our only aim is to be cleaned in the name of our country and nation which is not fair. 
 ps:Especially to Sinziana,i �m so honored that there are people like you in the world.Thanks a lot for your supports and objective views.Smile

3 Jan 2010     

scrat
Switzerland

This is a very unpleasant incident but it has nothing to do with Turkey. Not at any time I would associate this with this great nation. Maybe it is a sort of relief for the offended feelings of our turkish members if we say aloud: It �s only a human and by no means a national issue.

3 Jan 2010     

vareste
Turkey

i think we(as Turkish teachers here) re really sensitive, really:)

3 Jan 2010     

redcamarocruiser
United States

I posted the blog link to the webheads group with an explanation denouncing the plagiarism. They are an international yahoo group, and one Turkish member said he would spread the word.

4 Jan 2010     

aysq
Turkey

As a Turkish esl teacher i �m really ashamed of what they �ve done I support  you by heart..

4 Jan 2010     

Sara Almeida
Portugal

HI THERE!

I wrote a message in Portuguese with an explanation denouncing the plagiarism and I send it to all my friends.

I believe all the portuguese teachers will help us in this war.

God bless you :)

4 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >