Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

cely
Argentina

Dear Victor: OOOPPSS!! I �ve been out of the site  and I didn �t know anything about this..
 I strongly support the compaign to stop the thieves! I �ll spread it around.
Thanks so much Victor for all you do for keep this site great!!

22 Dec 2009     

anamb7
Argentina

Dear Victor, 

In my humble opinion, I reckon that publishing this man �s stolen work in your blog, teachers � blogs, facebook etc, won �t help at all; on the contrary, it will only call the attention of those who have no notion about how it is right or wrong to behave. Think of the old proberb..."Curiosity killed the cat"... Wacko Hope it �s not too late.

Have a nice day
Ana

22 Dec 2009     

peiolei
Spain

Well done, Victor! All your ideas are great. Happy Holidays.
Paola

22 Dec 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Victor
You are one of a kind ! I support your actions with all my heart.
orit

22 Dec 2009     

arkel
Ireland

You have all my support and I �ll publish the link on my Facebook profile:) Rosemary

22 Dec 2009     

learner34
Turkey

I �m going to do all I can about this. And I �m so sory about it as a Turk. Thanks for your awareness.

22 Dec 2009     

David Lisgo
Japan

Your efforts to expose this fabrication has my full support.  I thank you for your efforts and add my own effort to it here: http://www.eltnews.com/columns/david_lisgo#.

22 Dec 2009     

soniaimfernandes
Portugal

I am sorry about it and I �m going to do my best to spread the information.

Some days ago I uploaded two ws with a specific content from ELS, but only  the layout wasn �t mine. I Thought it was from one of my ws..... Well, I had to appologise the creator of the layout and I hope not to be banned from this site!!!!! I took the ws out of  the site!!! It was all that I could do to solve the problem. This situation makes me support you even more, because it �s unfair copy others � work....

22 Dec 2009     

Julygrace
Italy

I think it is not only unworthy but also illegal under every point of view!
Is it possible a �legal action against this publisher?
 In a little �time some other editor somewhere else, perhaps, will do the same thing! I think the law should be used in these cases! There must be a firm answer!
We could always use the proceeds for charitable purposes. Wink There are many children in the world who still do not have the right to �education. They are only used ...!
Victor how nice if you could get a nice thing from  so rotten! Think about it!
Steal the ideas of others is like stealing a piece of mind! But if all this might help someone... at the end  ... maybe it would be less sad!

22 Dec 2009     

soniaimfernandes
Portugal

22 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >